May 2, 2017
I was thinking about how similar the MC is to Ayanokouji form Welcome to the classroom of Elite. Is it safe to say the Dev has taken some inspiration from that with this reference?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Yea, alright, the Dev kinda confirmed it.

Last edited:

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
I was thinking about how similar the MC is to Ayanokouji form Welcome to the classroom of Elite. Is it safe to say the Dev has taken some inspiration from that with this reference?

Edit: Yea, alright, the Dev kinda confirmed it.
where is ayanokogi

john cena = ayanokogi(can't see him either)

May 2, 2017
where is ayanokogi

john cena = ayanokogi(can't see him either)
few renders later. the MC and Elaine talk about how similar they are. When I first saw the MC watch classroom of the elite on TV, I immediately took a screenshot and post it here. I didn't think they would further talk about the anime, hence the reason I put an edit.

Reactions: Constix

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
My Real Desire [Ch.1 Ep.3 Full] [Lyk4n] - Original Size: 970MB

Compressed version for PC (328MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Please tell me we're getting a Mila route, Lyk4n

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished and since the game hasn't been out that long i won't go into too much detail. All i got to say was it was creepy that the "visit" happened at all on my playthrough as i intentionally avoid everything including choice based messages.

This update also highlighted that only Rin is the Waifu. Like it's so well done in comparison to every other girl that i don't think, personally they can compete outside of just lust. Obviously this is just my own view and even then it's not completely set in stone for me. Well i do like Rin the most. Unhappy Rin should be a Sin :mad:. I'm just kidding ;).

I'm not quite finished though as i got some options i didnt try out but it was an good update for the content i already played through. Looking forward to more in the near future.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This MC remind me of MC from Renryuu. :unsure: Apathetic,doesnt show any emotion,and barely smile.He also have a tragic past.His smile is very rare.He is a king now,and he slowly show a bit emotion after he got girls that care about him.He doesnt show it,but his face look pleasant.

Oh shit,I cant wait to finished this game.I want to see how it turned out:LOL:

Reactions: Lyk4n
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes