Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
need some help, ive downloaded the fame from 2 different mirrors, tried launching it from 3 different hard drives and still it just open the game window and then immediately closes it with no error log or traceback being created. any ideas?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great game

Story is very interesting specially to see how the supposedly 7 angels at the work place all have their own little bagage they deal with behind their cute faces

Long play time as well

Cant wait to see what comes next

Nice job so far DEV

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dom would approve of this update and he would say one word about it. Family. Especially with F9 being mentioned right after the office scene with Maya. It was honestly funny. Those Family memes i saw online were pretty ridiculous at times :KEK:.

Speaking of family. My god! Momm- *cough* i mean, Maya it's nice to see you again :oops:! Family bonding time? Of course! I'm sure no one should be legit surprised by this reveal even without this update blatantly throwing it in your face multiple times before the actual reveal. Pretty much everyone called this from a few updates ago. Oh yeah, i can't forget to mention Skylar too. It was nice to see her again as well. I'm a bit surprised though that the MC, himself, didn't figure it all out earlier.

This was a bit shorter update but a pretty great one. I enjoyed the Movie, Yui, Yui's insides especially and the lead up to the reveal. I can't wait for the next update and how he reacts to this news. The Ramifications of this for the plot is going to be huge and I'm looking forward to the outcome.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Hmm.... i woulda thought they'd at least confirm it with a DNA test before jumping right to it.

lee-1

Jun 6, 2021
I've applied the patch but it doesn't work, got the error message as below.

Exception: Could not load file X:\MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.2Full-pc/game/function/Function.rpyc.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... so you switched the 7.3.5 to 7.4.4 ? well thank god someone named cold something taught me how i run this in 7.3.5sdk ..... that was awesome of him to teach me ... anyways .... about all i can think and say now is : WTF ????? surprised the hell outta me (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
It's so good I can't wait for next episode. I very like this game. good graphic. good story. good character development. and especially good mini-game. I like that it didn't too hard but still enjoyable.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
ok ... so you switched the 7.3.5 to 7.4.4 ? well thank god someone named cold something taught me how i run this in 7.3.5sdk ..... that was awesome of him to teach me ... anyways .... about all i can think and say now is : WTF ????? surprised the hell outta me (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
First of all, I've never ever used Ren'py 7.3.5 for the game before. But yeah, I did change Ren'py version, and the reason was because I bought a new PC, so I had to re-install Ren'py again.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
First of all, I've never ever used Ren'py 7.3.5 for the game before. But yeah, I did change Ren'py version, and the reason was because I bought a new PC, so I had to re-install Ren'py again.
yeah .... i didn't mean to seem as tho i was coming down on you for anything .. sorry ..... but the rest i meant i was like wtf and wow .. i liked the ending of this update :)

tongtong

Jun 6, 2018
There are quite a lot of errors I encountered this update. At 1st 1 or 2 errors at the beginning is common and I just ignore to progress but as I went down the story more and more appear.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
I really liked the game on its early design, from chapter 2, how much content more or less there is now?

Reactions: bgjdj

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
There are quite a lot of errors I encountered this update. At 1st 1 or 2 errors at the beginning is common and I just ignore to progress but as I went down the story more and more appear.
What kind of errors did you get?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So will Maya and Skylar eventually join the harem? Also does the balcony at their house look like the balcony in the opening main page of the game? Possible future hint? Plus Maya's secretary too, I will gladly take her if I am given the option. Still waiting for a chance to take Mika for myself. I will do it.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I really like how this game uses real-world names (e.g. Nissan), it helps with immersion. It's also nice to see that it doesn't have that annoying textbox which always makes me have to use a mod to get rid of it.
Would have liked it more if MC's face wasn't shown that often, but you can't have it all I guess :)

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes