LostGhost

May 16, 2021
D
So far the story i can catch is that Maya is the one who abandoned the MC out of nowhere so there's no point in proving that Maya is MC's mother through DNA test and there'll be no incest. As far as i remember is that Skylar is the reason that the MC getting abandoned (according to the MC's opinion), but i guess it's just a misunderstanding where Maya lost the MC and never met each other anymore. Also, i got the feeling that Krystal was also a part of Victor's or perhaps the MC just met her in the past. So far the MC's actions still in progress to obtain the blueprint by entering Rowan's lab at the company using the left handprint from the suit MC used back in Rowan's party which has been handed to Lucas. I'm not sure but i guess the MC will use Maya to get out of the problem if he ever get caught stealing the blueprint. I just hope that Elaine's background in this game isn't something like trapped into forced sex / gangraped and then turn into sex addict. Once Alice joins the company, i think Krystal will make her new debut with Alice as her personal song composer.
Don't please not another rape(it's too much dark till now I see this one as enjoyable game) let alone i didn't even care her arc it won't going to change anything she's already likes MC and they already done lewd,you know the even rin doesn't have past arc but still a main li and for incest I don't know looks like people wants it but it will be challenging for developer if he considering it l,with Skyler it will be possible but his mother is too sweet so it's near impossible so I think she will be untouchable

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't really care about Elaine and her friend.So,I dont give a shit about her back story or whatever happen to her.

juan soto

May 25, 2018
what is the vn , about you looking answer for your lost GF and you lived in the mountains , help ASAP
and appreciated

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
D
Don't please not another rape(it's too much dark till now I see this one as enjoyable game) let alone i didn't even care her arc it won't going to change anything she's already likes MC and they already done lewd,you know the even rin doesn't have past arc but still a main li and for incest I don't know looks like people wants it but it will be challenging for developer if he considering it l,with Skyler it will be possible but his mother is too sweet so it's near impossible so I think she will be untouchable
if anyone consider a not blood related family sex as incest then it's incest (although i think incest should be blood related). and i also hope that Elaine's background only involves some kind of her old boyfriend cheats on her. also, i hope Mila joins the the house or involves in MC's work (cause it will be interesting to see Rin, Yui, and Krystal compete with the yandere side of Mila)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So far the story i can catch is that Maya is the one who abandoned the MC out of nowhere so there's no point in proving that Maya is MC's mother through DNA test and there'll be no incest. As far as i remember is that Skylar is the reason that the MC getting abandoned (according to the MC's opinion), but i guess it's just a misunderstanding where Maya lost the MC and never met each other anymore.
Left to the church as infant. Then adopted at six by a married couple unable to get children. And of course a year later the woman of that couple actually got pregnant. Then abandoned in the slums of all places.
It seems to point to Maya being that woman. However, it could be the biological mom as well.
Also, i got the feeling that Krystal was also a part of Victor's or perhaps the MC just met her in the past.
Likely Krystal is that short pink haired girl that was thrown out of Victor's for poor performance. Which also sounds like pink is her natural hair color.
For some reason it felt like Allison was part of Victor's as well, but it may be they knew each other long time ago for other reasons.
So far the MC's actions still in progress to obtain the blueprint by entering Rowan's lab at the company using the left handprint from the suit MC used back in Rowan's party which has been handed to Lucas. I'm not sure but i guess the MC will use Maya to get out of the problem if he ever get caught stealing the blueprint.
That is what it boils down to, isn't it? How is MC going to get out of the thumb of Victor and firmly into Rowan camp? And Maya is going to be that bridge.
I just hope that Elaine's background in this game isn't something like trapped into forced sex / gangraped and then turn into sex addict.
Seems likely she has suffered some form of abuse at least. Not necessarily sexual in nature though.
Once Alice joins the company, i think Krystal will make her new debut with Alice as her personal song composer.
I'll be very disappointed if that is not the case. :)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Left to the church as infant. Then adopted at six by a married couple unable to get children. And of course a year later the woman of that couple actually got pregnant. Then abandoned in the slums of all places.
It seems to point to Maya being that woman. However, it could be the biological mom as well.

Likely Krystal is that short pink haired girl that was thrown out of Victor's for poor performance. Which also sounds like pink is her natural hair color.
For some reason it felt like Allison was part of Victor's as well, but it may be they knew each other long time ago for other reasons.

That is what it boils down to, isn't it? How is MC going to get out of the thumb of Victor and firmly into Rowan camp? And Maya is going to be that bridge.

Seems likely she has suffered some form of abuse at least. Not necessarily sexual in nature though.

If you don't mind me asking,is ur op from any game or some sort?

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I

If he was adopted son the relationship between maya and MC is not strong enough for him to go against victor, a year as a adopted and leaving his life worse than what he had before

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
If you don't mind me asking,is ur op from any game or some sort?
I'm not sure what "op" means. I'm not associated with any game here as dev or other position if that is what you are asking.
If he was adopted son the relationship between maya and MC is not strong enough for him to go against victor, a year as a adopted and leaving his life worse than what he had before
MC will not switch sides because of Maya, but Maya gives him a possibility to switch if he so chooses.

MC is heading to a point where he has to choose between Xecon and Victor. Is he really going to hurt all the girls and the other people at Xecon for Victor? Maya (together with the girls) gives him a way to actually be able to reject Victor. And if he rejects Victor he will need all the resources from Maya to get out from Victor.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
There is also the question if MC is going to tell Victor about Maya.

If he tells Victor, he is going to be tested on his loyalty immediately. Maybe pulled from the mission even.
If he don't, then he is going to be toast if Victor ever finds out.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not sure what "op" means. I'm not associated with any game here as dev or other position if that is what you are asking.

MC will not switch sides because of Maya, but Maya gives him a possibility to switch if he so chooses.

MC is heading to a point where he has to choose between Xecon and Victor. Is he really going to hurt all the girls and the other people at Xecon for Victor? Maya (together with the girls) gives him a way to actually be able to reject Victor. And if he rejects Victor he will need all the resources from Maya to get out from Victor.
ur profile pic

Docar99

Mar 5, 2019
Hello people, could anyone tell me what is wrong with the game? In the previous version I could play it without any problem but now it appears like this. It should be noted that it does not happen to me only with this game but with others as well. Like Maids and Maidens, and with the awakening. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Hello people, could anyone tell me what is wrong with the game? In the previous version I could play it without any problem but now it appears like this. It should be noted that it does not happen to me only with this game but with others as well. Like Maids and Maidens, and with the awakening. View attachment 1419134 View attachment 1419135 View attachment 1419134
I also experience this (Maids and maidens) all i did back then was uninstall and remove all the excisting files like saves/mods etc. then redownload the game, that solves the problem (for me atleast)

Last edited:

Docar99

Mar 5, 2019
I also experience this (Maids and maidens) all i did back then was uninstall and remove all the excisting files like saves/mods etc. then redownload the game again, that solves the problem (for me atleast)
Thanks for the answer but it didn't work for me, but it may work for someone else. I will keep waiting for a solution

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes