yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
Left to the church as infant. Then adopted at six by a married couple unable to get children. And of course a year later the woman of that couple actually got pregnant. Then abandoned in the slums of all places.
It seems to point to Maya being that woman. However, it could be the biological mom as well.

Likely Krystal is that short pink haired girl that was thrown out of Victor's for poor performance. Which also sounds like pink is her natural hair color.
For some reason it felt like Allison was part of Victor's as well, but it may be they knew each other long time ago for other reasons.

That is what it boils down to, isn't it? How is MC going to get out of the thumb of Victor and firmly into Rowan camp? And Maya is going to be that bridge.

Seems likely she has suffered some form of abuse at least. Not necessarily sexual in nature though.

I'll be very disappointed if that is not the case. :)
i think i kinda understand the existance of Maya in the story, there will be choices later in game whether Maya is the one who left MC at the church or slums so it will be an incest path or not
smart dev

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Y
It is for patreon
Yeah I know he just needs to put landlady and friend instead of mother and daughter,one thing sure don't make untouchable characters models good looking fans will disappoint by it if they don't get what they want

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
i need some help, i can't start game chap2 part2 full, when i run it nothing happen, even run as admin
old version still available to play

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There is also the question if MC is going to tell Victor about Maya.

If he tells Victor, he is going to be tested on his loyalty immediately. Maybe pulled from the mission even.
If he don't, then he is going to be toast if Victor ever finds out.
You know, I'm actually more afraid for MC as to what Mila will do to him when (not if) she finds out that he's been sleeping around with all these girls while he's been away from her.

Actually scratch that, knowing Mila I'd say I'm more worried for the other girls. Being the way she is, I'm inclined to believe she might just send people to basically eliminate her competition. :LOL:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You know, I'm actually more afraid for MC as to what Mila will do to him when (not if) she finds out that he's been sleeping around with all these girls while he's been away from her.

Actually scratch that, knowing Mila I'd say I'm more worried for the other girls. Being the way she is, I'm inclined to believe she might just send people to basically eliminate her competition. :LOL:
So if MC rejects all the other girls, can he get Mila to go against Victor? That would be kind of awesome. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Getting an error playing (with WT mod). The lady is outside talking to her daughter advising her to drink warmed milk, then the tablet rings and it errors out.

TESTED, works fine without the mod and using the uncompressed version.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.2/ep.1/Ch2_Ep1_Dialogue & Functions.rpy", line 7115, in script
    maya "(Oh... It's secretary [stella], and it's a FaceTime call.)"
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.2/ep.1/Ch2_Ep1_Dialogue & Functions.rpy", line 7115, in script
KeyError: u'stella'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1206, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1125, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1105, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'stella'

Windows-7-6.1.7601
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
My Real Desire Ch.2Ep.2Full
Sun Oct 10 19:03:28 2021

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Yes Elaine is a bit annoying but my personal choice wouldn't be to get rid of her but maybe infuence her over time? The 2nd route would be nice too but it would be a ton on work.
Hi what do you mean 2nd route? Is there a way to make the Elaine route a bit bearable? Every interactions with her that leads to anything sexual I just straight up say no. Yes, even at the last chance. Is there still a way to redeem her?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Im kinda confused with the tags. It says harem and male protagonist, which means only the MC get the girls. But im at chapter 3 now and it seems Zeke is the second Main Character too. So its multiply protagonists ?
I guess he is getting Mika ?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Im kinda confused with the tags. It says harem and male protagonist, which means only the MC get the girls. But im at chapter 3 now and it seems Zeke is the second Main Character too. So its multiply protagonists ?
I guess he is getting Mika ?
Just because it is a harem game does not mean the MC gets every single girl, so it is still a single-playable male protagonist game.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
To be honest, a harem game is where MC gets EVERY girl, execpt you have multiple couples or multiple Main Male Characters in the story which Zeke seems to be from Chapter 3. But its true that until now everything was done from MC perspective, I just dont why this Zeke x Mika scene is introduced.
From what I guess we get more Female Characters introduced, like this Air plane glasses girl. Perhaps is Mika one of them too ?
If not, I dont mind but its not harem then.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
To be honest, a harem game is where MC gets EVERY girl, execpt you have multiple couples or multiple Main Male Characters in the story which Zeke seems to be from Chapter 3. But its true that until now everything was done from MC perspective, I just dont why this Zeke x Mika scene is introduced.
From what I guess we get more Female Characters introduced, like this Air plane glasses girl. Perhaps is Mika one of them too ?
If not, I dont mind but its not harem then.
F95Zone defines harem as "1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously", which fits this game, so it is harem. Other sites may define it differently, but that is how it is used on this site.

As for the multiple protagonist, you never control Zeke's actions nor is he a very prominent figure, so he cannot be counted as a protagonist. Zeke and Mika is more of a side story to help make the world feel more alive is my guess is to why the creator added it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
F95Zone defines harem as "1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously", which fits this game, so it is harem. Other sites may define it differently, but that is how it is used on this site.

As for the multiple protagonist, you never control Zeke's actions nor is he a very prominent figure, so he cannot be counted as a protagonist. Zeke and Mika is more of a side story to help make the world feel more alive is my guess is to why the creator added it.
Ah, thats why I got confused on some Games here with the Harem tag. Because the term I know is that in a harem the girls know about each other and "share" the MC when they have sex but here MC just have casual sex. And in all of them MC got all the Female Protagonists.

But Zeke is kinda a prominent figure. You dont play him but he is almost present in everything MC is involved. I guess he will play later a bigger, more important role ? I was kinda supprised to see him beat up 4 guys. I thought he was more as a comedic relief but got suspicious how good he was on terms with Rin.
Whats the difference when you got good relationship with Zeke by the way ?
I hope that in future updates you could also romance Mika, this will however come in conflict with Zeke because it seems he kinda like her more then a friend.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I hope that in future updates you could also romance Mika, this will however come in conflict with Zeke because it seems he kinda like her more then a friend.
Why? Zeke and Mika seem to fit well together. MC has enough girls and shouldn't steal his friend's girl. If MC is going to go steal someone's girl I would much rather it is Mila and whatever other girls are under Victor.

Reactions: Alandir

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Why? Zeke and Mika seem to fit well together. MC has enough girls and shouldn't steal his friend's girl. If MC is going to go steal someone's girl I would much rather it is Mila and whatever other girls are under Victor.
Personal Taste. I think I saw this model somewhere before. Also im more of these people who dont like any second lead when it shows any romance. Thats why I would rather them not to be shown or give the ability to also romance her.
But yeah, Mika and Zeke seems to get pretty well and I think how good of Zeke protected Mika the story will go the way that they will end up together.
Who is Mila by the way ?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes