Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm an Asian guy too, and in my country most women aren't virgin when they reach teenage ,Based on my own experience, my first time was in high school we're both 14 that time but the girl isn't virgin anymore and so very good in bed.
For some reason I feel like you are from China or big city.Thats definitely uncommon.Care to tell where are you from?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Dude,let Zeke have his own gf.:FacePalm:
Yeah, only reason I might consider taking a friend's girlfriend would be if her character or situation fits one or more of the following:

1) She's not just pretty, but has a really appealing/compelling personality that draws me in.
Applies to Mika? Nope. Her personality comes off as very, very plain (if not non-existent).

2) The boyfriend acts like an asshole towards her.
Applies to Zeke? Nope. He's been nothing but a gentleman towards Mika and a good boyfriend.

3) Is the boyfriend Bi-sexual (got absolutely nothing against gay or bi folks, but if the boyfriend is bi/gay and is less into his girlfriend, why should I leave the poor girl to suffer? :LOL: )?
Applies to Zeke? Nope. so far he's been shown as straight.

4) The boyfriend acts like a real douchebag/asshole towards me (MC).
Applies to Zeke? Nope, he's one of the first people to welcome MC in the beginning of the game, and is the primary non-LI character who tries to build real friendship with MC.

Seriously, MC already has like at least 9 LIs (6 angels from the company + Alice [the musician girl] + Krystal [former idol] + Mila [boss's granddaughter]), and people still don't think it's enough? lol :FacePalm:

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Seriously, MC already has like at least 9 LIs (6 angels from the company + the musician girl who we see from the start of the game + Krystal [former idol] + Mila [boss's granddaughter]), and people still don't think it's enough? lol :FacePalm:
Plus there are still other girls that don't have boyfriend that feels more natural for MC to go after. E.g. photographer girl.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Plus there are still other girls that don't have boyfriend that feels more natural for MC to go after. E.g. photographer girl.
Which one was the photographer girl again?
Not sure if I remember (too many girls lol :LOL: ).

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Ah, I think I remember. she was the girl who had kimono like outfit on (in the virtual simulation) while doing Krystal's photoshoot, right?

Yeah, she would be a good fit.
And yeah, she has a kimono in the VR world.

As for other girls, there is of course Maya & Skylar (but they have some sort of relation to MC, not sure if this would mean incest and dev would go down that route) and Angela, Maya's secretary. Also Ana, Rowan's secretary, but she is probably Rowan's girl already.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And yeah, she has a kimono in the VR world.

As for other girls, there is of course Maya & Skylar (but they have some sort of relation to MC, not sure if this would mean incest and dev would go down that route) and Angela, Maya's secretary. Also Ana, Rowan's secretary, but she is probably Rowan's girl already.
Yeah, I'm a bit iffy whether Lyk4n will go incest route (kinda doubt it, but who knows), and probably not Ana as well (the little interaction I think we've seen Ana have with MC, she didn't seem too interested in him).
Though Angela, I think could be a possibility.

Reactions: bacienvu88

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Yeah, I'm a bit iffy whether Lyk4n will go incest route (kinda doubt it, but who knows), and probably not Ana as well (the little interaction I think we've seen Ana have with MC, she didn't seem too interested in him).
Though Angela, I think could be a possibility.
Yui was hated mc at First too but I think ana is with rowan

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
This is wrong, the game should have the "dating sim" tag, and this is not sandbox.

"What does sandbox mean in games?

a : a video game or part of a video game in which the player is not constrained to achieving specific goals and has a large degree of freedom to explore, interact with, or modify the game environment"
"large degree of freedom to explore" the game has like 2~3 min of "freedom to explore" at most.
please remove the tag before more people misunderstand the game and rage at it for wrong tag.
And there is no "sleep sex" or "rape" scene in-game. waking up getting a bj is not sleep sex, and there's no rape, maybe "male domination" would be a more wise decision of tag even though there's not much.
Please correct the tags/use more accurate ones, thanks.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019
This is wrong, the game should have the "dating sim" tag, and this is not sandbox.

"What does sandbox mean in games?

a : a video game or part of a video game in which the player is not constrained to achieving specific goals and has a large degree of freedom to explore, interact with, or modify the game environment"
"large degree of freedom to explore" the game has like 2~3 min of "freedom to explore" at most.
please remove the tag before more people misunderstand the game and rage at it for wrong tag.
And there is no "sleep sex" or "rape" scene in-game. waking up getting a bj is not sleep sex, and there's no rape, maybe "male domination" would be a more wise decision of tag even though there's not much.
Please correct the tags/use more accurate ones, thanks.
That's not F95Zone canon definition though.

• Sandbox [For Free-Roam type of games.]
There is free roaming (sort of) at one point on the game (where you can find the pictures), although imo this is 99% VN and 1% sandbox - so I kinda agree with you, but tags are applied if content is present, regardless of how much of the game they compose or if they are avoidable.

Also
  • Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]
AFAIK, Both Mila and Yui is not really consensual, therefore, the tag applies

And
  • Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]
again, Yui's scene. The tags apply to protagonist, whom just happen to be sleeping. Tag applies.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
That's not F95Zone canon definition though.
"
AFAIK, Both Mila and Yui is not really consensual, therefore, the tag applies

And

again, Yui's scene. The tags apply to protagonist, whom just happen to be sleeping. Tag applies."
Being drunk does not mean not giving consent, if being drunk means rape then everyone should be in jail.
And I don't agree bj with protagonist sleeping is sleep sex since it has literally one frame of him waking up an then he is awoke on the next frame, it would be though, if various angles of the scene would be there and all of them with him sleeping.
I won't argue more since this is going nowhere, I'm just saying that people who search these tags don't expect this, it's like you search for a hentai with teacher tag and the scene is you fucking someone while the teacher is watching, she is not exactly participating so the tag should not be there. But if you're the type of guy that agrees with this then I won't bother.

• Angry
Reactions: MashinChaser

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Same with sandbox tag, who search for sandbox tag search for a game full of sandbox not 1% of the game, this is kind of disrespect.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah sandbox and freeroam are not the same, they should have separate tags (if F95 rework their tag someday)

And I think too that the sleep sex tag is not very accurate, but it is what it is to protect the snowflakes

hero23093060

Jul 17, 2021
hey want to say i enjoy this so much anime plot and badass MC with cute and hot girl is so good but can some one spoil me if i keep fuck every girl i see opportunity am not gonna end with bad end like normal VN right ? or there has bad end when you can't go with some girl because you fuck all of them (am in CH1 EP3 now if there has bad end am gonna new start)

EDIT:just finish CH2 EP2 bro WTF really? a fucking clifhanger in the end like that ? oh man if you abandon this project am gonna find you and kill you (just kidding :p) so am gonna tell who want to try this try it is so good if you like anime plot harem but in adult VN story very well writing

Last edited:
Reactions: jenosmaverick

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Ah, I thought you finished already.
Apologies if it spoiled a bit for ya.

Another reason I think Mika is someone who is not (or will not be) available is that if I'm remembering correctly, there is no dialogue option to improve relationship with her with the MC like the other girls.
Granted, there's girls like Mila (Victor's granddaughter) who are currently same, but Mila had very limited screentime (I think she only appeared 2 times till now (excluding flashback)? But for Mila at least, I think that will change when she comes into the story prominently.
Is Mila that girl with the black hair and glasses which had this short scene in a airplane ? Or are these two girls complettly different because the one Im talking seems to have really deep interests of MC.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is Mila that girl with the black hair and glasses which had this short scene in a airplane ? Or are these two girls complettly different because the one Im talking seems to have really deep interests of MC.
Yup, that's the one.
There's also a scene of her (on her bed) talking to MC (who is in his room) over the phone which includes the flashback scene of younger Mila and MC).
She is extremely possessive of MC.

So yeah, obviously Mika (who is Zeke's girlfriend, who has no interest in MC as LI) and Mila are completely separate characters.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes