bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So yeah, obviously Mika (who is Zeke's girlfriend, who has no interest in MC as LI) and Mila are completely separate characters.
If I remember correctly, there is also a Myla in the game (one of the girls in Krystal's girl band). Not confusing at all. :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If I remember correctly, there is also a Myla in the game (one of the girls in Krystal's girl band). Not confusing at all. :)
Honestly I don't even remember some of the main girls' names. :FacePalm:
So I don't think one can expect me to remember a supporting girl's name, heh.

Reactions: bacienvu88

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Maybe I remember those three because they have so similar names? :unsure:
Maybe.

Out of all the girls, the content I'm most looking forward to is Mila.
I mean, I know what will happen when she finally decides to come visit and see what our dear MC is up to really (how does that saying go exactly? "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" ? :ROFLMAO: ).

But yeah, I still want to see how it all plays out.
Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment. :LOL:

Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Considering it's a harem game, I'd say pretty big. Although I could not say how the girls would end up accepting such a relationship. Well it's only a matter of time to find out.
The girls in the house (Rin, Yui, Krystal) already knows about each other and are currently competing. It is only a matter of time before they say "let's share instead of competing". The others seem a bit trickier currently.

Reactions: tuckerhead

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What are the chances for a harem ending ?
Well, Rin was first upset with MC having sex with Krystal, but after her talk with Krystal everything is fine so, I'd say it's very likely this will go in harem direction.

Though I'd imagine there are certain characters who would be much, more difficult to convince of harem than Rin's case (specifically Mila, I'd imagine she'd d more than just give me the "I hate you" eyes lol)

Reactions: Mograx

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well, Rin was first upset with MC having sex with Krystal, but after her talk with Krystal everything is fine so, I'd say it's very likely this will go in harem direction.

Though I'd imagine there are certain characters who would be much, more difficult to convince of harem than Rin's case (specifically Mila, I'd imagine she'd d more than just give me the "I hate you" eyes lol)
Same. I got the impression Mila'd be more along the lines of the yandere "I'll kill my competition" type lol.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Same. I got the impression Mila'd be more along the lines of the yandere "I'll kill my competition" type lol.
Yeah, and that aspect of her is why I'm looking forward to her character formally arriving to the scene.
I mean on one hand, I'm worried for the other girls (can you imagine MC trying to stop assassins trying to kill these girls?) yet on the other hand Mila's arc will bring in a added layer of spice that is yet to be experienced with the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mograx

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Yeah, and that aspect of her is why I'm looking forward to her character formally arriving to the scene.
I mean on one hand, I'm worried for the other girls (can you imagine MC trying to stop assassins trying to kill these girls?) yet on the other hand Mila's arc will bring in a added layer of spice that is yet to be experience with the others.
Oh for sure, plus it's prime real estate for some much needed character growth/development for MC. I imagine his time with the innocent and (mostly) angelic girls (plus now his mother's back) in his life has given him more of a 'heart' if you will and Mila's going to notice his change, even if he hasn't. One way or another she's likely to force him to confront his new outlook on life, what exactly he's doing, what are his goals, what does he really want, and why.

Pure speculation of course, but I agree; Mila's introduction and reappearance in his life is likely to be a catalyst for some really interesting developments not just for MC, but the plot as a whole moving forward.

Nov 24, 2019
I see a lot of speculation regarding Mila... But nobody has made THE question yet...

What is the Real Desire of the MC? ;)

That is a question which answers many others, in my opinion...
(Including what Mila will do. Well, personal opinion.)

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes