robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I mean NOPY is gone now and other options they upload to are really bad. please uploaders of all games, please upload to Mediafire/Zippyshare/gDrive or any low hassle websites. i can wait 30sec before download starts but it should be pretty good download speed....
Don't overdo it. You have this game for free, on quite fast (free) servers, so let the developer earn some money from data transfer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only played the first couple of updates, really couldn't click with the MC at all.

Is he still a robotic dullard or has he had some form of character growth?

Oct 12, 2019
Don't overdo it. You have this game for free, on quite fast (free) servers, so let the developer earn some money from data transfer.
not quite fast... where other types of websites gives me my actual download speed these crappy sites gives not even 1mbps...
also i said pretty clearly that they can add any kind of waiting download scheme where you wait ~30sec and then can download the file... in that 30 sec there are ads and stuff.... pretty good for every party involed

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So what happened to NOPY? They were consistently the fastest and most reliable host but it seems like no one is using their service here anymore _ If anyone is wondering why, here is their final post.

The #DeepState is real, and they are not on our side.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So what happened to NOPY? They were consistently the fastest and most reliable host but it seems like no one is using their service here anymore _ If anyone is wondering why, here is their final post.

The #DeepState is real, and they are not on our side.
what the hell??screw paypal and the other platform then..What a shame:FacePalm:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Only played the first couple of updates, really couldn't click with the MC at all.

Is he still a robotic dullard or has he had some form of character growth?
Like the T-800 in Terminator 2, he's slowly learning to be a human with feelings, so a little maybe?

Reactions: IndigoHawk
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes