JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i like how different this MC is compared to the other MCs we've gotten. definitely doesn't seem as generic
I agree.
Part of reason that I like this game (other than the LIs) is that the MC doesn't fall into that typical horndog/pervert category so many of games in this site fall into.

And his personality, is certainly different......due to his past and upbringing.

Nov 24, 2019
I couldn't help myself, sorry......someone had to do it......you HAD to have seen it coming!
:LOL:

I'll go back and sit in the corner now.:oops:
That's fine, they said to don't "qoute", what you did was "quote".

But yes, usually you need to wait until a public release, unless a patron decide to leak earlier. Usually patron leaks allow new content to reach faster, but sometimes they're also buggier than the public release, so that's a thing to always have in mind, not for this game but in general.

Failing all that, you could also support the game yourself :)
(Or hack someone's computer, but I am not sure how to make the joke sound funny...)

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Well, I didn't think I would like this game as much as I do right now.

At start I was like "Meh, the MC isn't really interesting, it's a bit boring"
But I like it when it's just the 1st impression and it doesn't depict the whole thing.
I played 1 or 2 hours and now this is something I like.
Dialogues aren't "too much" and are actually interesting, I didn't skipany dialogue, so, for me it means the story is interesting and that the whole point of a ren'py game.
The only thing I would improve is the choices we can make and the impact they have in the story.
But maybe i'm too early i the game.

Great job !

Aug 2, 2019
This version hasn't gone through a proofreading process yet.(There will be grammar errors guys)

My Real Desire [Ch.2Ep.3Part1](WIN/LINUX full version) -
My Real Desire [Ch.2Ep.3Part1](MAC full version) -
My Real Desire [Ch.2Ep.3Part1](patch only for PC) -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please support the dev if you can.
Enjoy the update guys!!
:)

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
My Real Desire [Ch.2Ep.3Part1](patch only for PC) - Workupload

I'll update this with the full version. It is uploading atm. I'm not sure about the Mac version. I'll upload it if I can later.

Please support the dev if you can. And Enjoy the update guys:)
I have full version(non compressed) Ch2. Ep 2 so can I download this and past it in game folder and it's ready to go ?
yeah I think so but I have never tried it lol. But I have uploaded the full version now.
Thanks for sharing man !

Last edited:
Reactions: May be Unknown
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes