hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Hi what do you mean 2nd route? Is there a way to make the Elaine route a bit bearable? Every interactions with her that leads to anything sexual I just straight up say no. Yes, even at the last chance. Is there still a way to redeem her?
As far as i know there's no 2nd route for elaine(atleast for now) when it comes to her events it's either you pick Yes/No thats all we can get for now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I hope that in future updates you could also romance Mika, this will however come in conflict with Zeke because it seems he kinda like her more then a friend.
Uh, no thanks.
Zeke's been nothing but a friend ever since MC arrived at the house so unless he does something to screw me over first, no way will I try to steal his girlfriend.

Besides, both Zeke and Mika are together officially (as boyfriend and girlfriend, going on dates on their own apart from everyone else), and are happy with each other, so that's even more of a reason to not screw around with their relationship.

Why? Zeke and Mika seem to fit well together. MC has enough girls and shouldn't steal his friend's girl. If MC is going to go steal someone's girl I would much rather it is Mila and whatever other girls are under Victor.
Doesn't Mila technically believe MC is hers, or her property anyway (with them being in "relationship" before MC's undercover)? So not sure what you mean by stealing Mila (unless stealing a granddaughter from grandfather [Victor] by turning Mila over to MC's side counts).

But before even thinking about stealing Mila, I guess our MC needs to be concerned with what will happen when Mila finds out he's going around screwing other girls.
Cause when she does. There will be blood. Oh, yes. There will be blood. :LOL:

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Besides, both Zeke and Mika are together officially (as boyfriend and girlfriend, going on dates on their own apart from everyone else), and are happy with each other, so that's even more of a reason to not screw around with their relationship.
I didnt finished yet so It seems it will be mentioned later one or even shown that they are a couple now ?
I wont mind screw him over, even more If I like the girl. Right now there are no signs of her to be romancable since the game really implies them as a couple and the only way I see her to be romanceable if Zeke somehow turns evil or does bad so your actions are justified. But I doubt the story will go that way.
Which I still dont get why I can improve my relationship with him If I cant screw him over in anyway.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I didnt finished yet so It seems it will be mentioned later one or even shown that they are a couple now ?
I wont mind screw him over, even more If I like the girl. Right now there are no signs of her to be romancable since the game really implies them as a couple and the only way I see her to be romanceable if Zeke somehow turns evil or does bad so your actions are justified. But I doubt the story will go that way.
Which I still dont get why I can improve my relationship with him If I cant screw him over in anyway.
Ah, I thought you finished already.
Apologies if it spoiled a bit for ya.

Another reason I think Mika is someone who is not (or will not be) available is that if I'm remembering correctly, there is no dialogue option to improve relationship with her with the MC like the other girls.
Granted, there's girls like Mila (Victor's granddaughter) who are currently same, but Mila had very limited screentime (I think she only appeared 2 times till now (excluding flashback)? But for Mila at least, I think that will change when she comes into the story prominently.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Can't believe that a hot and beautiful woman like Rin , 24 years old is a virgin and has no boyfriend since birth , so unreal
Well if we where talking about 24 yrs. old virgin no exp having bf(IRL) i think it depends on what genaration mate, Millenial genaration i agree(80%of them atleast ) but older genarations(90s kids where i belong) 24 yrs. old no bf since birth believe it or not there's a lot of them in my era (older ones can understand what um saying)

Reactions: Genji

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Can't believe that a hot and beautiful woman like Rin , 24 years old is a virgin and has no boyfriend since birth , so unreal
The things are different in Asia and it's about the girl's mentality in relationship and sexual needs for Asians who plays AVN with school settings and most of the girls losing their virginity way before 18 looks odd

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Doesn't Mila technically believe MC is hers, or her property anyway (with them being in "relationship" before MC's undercover)? So not sure what you mean by stealing Mila (unless stealing a granddaughter from grandfather [Victor] by turning Mila over to MC's side counts).

But before even thinking about stealing Mila, I guess our MC needs to be concerned with what will happen when Mila finds out he's going around screwing other girls.
Cause when she does. There will be blood. Oh, yes. There will be blood. :LOL:
I didn't want to spoil Mila's more ... possessive tendencies. :)

As for stealing, I didn't necessarily mean it as cucking, but rather make sure to get every girl in Victor's faction to someone loyal to MC.

Reactions: JJJ84

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Another reason I think Mika is someone who is not (or will not be) available is that if I'm remembering correctly, there is no dialogue option to improve the relationship with her with the MC like the other girls.
Let's say something happens in the game and that results in the MC getting Mika as a LI, wouldn't it be a spoiler to have the chance to improve the relationship with a character that is not to be known as a LI yet?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Let's say something happens in the game and that results in the MC getting Mika as a LI, wouldn't it be a spoiler to have the chance to improve the relationship with a character that is not to be known as a LI yet?
But there needs to be buildup to the relationship though.

For example, when MC first arrived at the house (where he currently lives in, with Zeke and the girls), Rin showed slight signs of interest and being friendly with MC, but didn't immediately went into "Oh I must make MC my boyfriend" mode.
Player had to make the right choices and increase relationship points with Rin to build up relationship with her, for her to eventually become a LI.
And all the other girls follow that same formula.

Of course, I'm not totally dismissing chance of Mika being LI happening totally (that only Lyk4n would know).
But even if that becomes the case, Mika will jump very late in the game in terms of RP compared to other LIs (I mean, yes, there are exceptions like Mila who don't have relationship points tally yet, but one difference between Mila and Mika are that Mila is already sort of in relationship with MC [from her perspective at least lol] whereas Mika is in relationship with Zeke) which is a very unusual case.

The probability of it happening though I think is very, very small.
Only way of it happening would be if Zeke somehow acts like an asshole to Mika for no reason, and I find chance of that happening to be almost zero.
I mean, dude literally dances like an idiot in tune to Krystal's song, can you or anyone else imagine him to act like a total jerk/asshole to his girlfriend?
Cause I certainly don't.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
But there needs to be buildup to the relationship though.

For example, when MC first arrived at the house (where he currently lives in, with Zeke and the girls), Rin showed slight signs of interest and being friendly with MC, but didn't immediately went into "Oh I must make MC my boyfriend" mode.
Player had to make the right choices and increase relationship points with Rin to build up relationship with her, for her to eventually become a LI.
And all the other girls follow that same formula.

Of course, I'm not totally dismissing chance of Mika being LI happening totally (that only Lyk4n would know).
But even if that becomes the case, Mika will jump very late in the game in terms of RP compared to other LIs (I mean, yes, there are exceptions like Mila who don't have relationship points tally yet, but one difference between Mila and Mika are that Mila is already sort of in relationship with MC [from her perspective at least lol] whereas Mika is in relationship with Zeke) which is a very unusual case.

The probability of it happening though I think is very, very small.
Only way of it happening would be if Zeke somehow acts like an asshole to Mika for no reason, and I find chance of that happening to be almost zero.
I mean, dude literally dances like an idiot in tune to Krystal's song, can you or anyone else imagine him to act like a total jerk/asshole to his girlfriend?
Cause I certainly don't.
A few months ago there was already a discussion if we get Mika as a LI which I would like but I don't want to steal her from Zeke but I had an idea how to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
A few months ago there was already a discussion if we get Mika as a LI which I would like but I don't want to steal her from Zeke but I had an idea how to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh, I'm not a fan of the story killing Zeke off just so MC could get Mika, cause MC has no other real male friend other than Zeke (I mean, yes there's fellow employees at the company, but he's nowhere near as close to them as he is to Zeke).

Also, never found Mika's personality as a whole (given what's shown till now) to be that grabbing or interesting to me to the point which makes me feel "I must have her".
So I'm totally fine with Zeke being together with Mika, and MC can be with other girls (not like he has shortage of girls as LIs anyway lol)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Tbh, I'm not a fan of the story killing Zeke off just so MC could get Mika, cause MC has no other real male friend other than Zeke (I mean, yes there's fellow employees at the company, but he's nowhere near as close to them as he is to Zeke).

Also, never found Mika's personality as a whole (given what's shown till now) to be that grabbing or interesting to me to the point which makes me feel "I must have her".
So I'm totally fine with Zeke being together with Mika, and MC can be with other girls (not like he has shortage of girls as LIs anyway lol)
I generally don't like the best friend trope in VNs.

When it comes to Mika's personality does she even have one yet? I don't think so but I like her model.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I generally don't like the best friend trope in VNs.

When it comes to Mika's personality does she even have one yet? I don't think so but I like her model.
Well, I guess that's where we differ.
I like harem yes, but that doesn't mean I'm okay with there being zero guys to hang out with. Having a guy around who is a friend, I do find balances out nicely in some ways with the whole bunch of LIs with just 1 male character (MC), especially in non-lewd story situations where the characters are just hanging out, chilling.

if Mika has a personality, it is very, very plain. And I think that's the point, because she's not really supposed to be a LI (well in my eyes, though I could be wrong).

Pretty much all LIs till now either did or does some actions which really defines them or has unique personality traits which sets the character apart from others.
Don't see that in any shape or form for Mika and while her character model looks nice, for me it takes much more than the character's visuals to make me feel that I need to have them.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Its unreal for westerner.Not us in asia.Also I prefer her a virgin myself *nod
The things are different in Asia and it's about the girl's mentality in relationship and sexual needs for Asians who plays AVN with school settings and most of the girls losing their virginity way before 18 looks odd
I'm an Asian guy too, and in my country most women aren't virgin when they reach teenage ,Based on my own experience, my first time was in high school we're both 14 that time but the girl isn't virgin anymore and so very good in bed.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes