Nov 24, 2019
First of all, I've never ever used Ren'py 7.3.5 for the game before. But yeah, I did change Ren'py version, and the reason was because I bought a new PC, so I had to re-install Ren'py again.
Ren'Py 7.4 is steadly becoming stable. Just make sure to avoid 7.4.5 and 7.4.7 because . But the game seems to be using 7.4.8 which was released in and should be... mostly stable (well, it no longer supports Windows XP and now has a separate binary for 32 bits).

However, you are now required to have a GPU (even an Intel Integrated Graphics) with properly configured drivers to run. If you lack that (no GPU or misconfigured drivers), you'll need to run under SDL, which was removed on Ren'Py 7.4 - forcing a downgrade to 7.3.5

need some help, ive downloaded the fame from 2 different mirrors, tried launching it from 3 different hard drives and still it just open the game window and then immediately closes it with no error log or traceback being created. any ideas?
Did you try running it from bash/cmd/powershell/sh/whatever-flavor-your-console-is?

Did you check for the `log.txt` file as well? Some nastier errors are logged there.

Also, are you sure that you're not trying to run a 64 bits binary on a 32 bits machine?

Unrelated but...
Using "&" on filenames is regarded as unsafe. Some filesystems will prevent the file from running correctly.

Specially because while "&" is ASCII, it may have differences on some character encoding, which may make this worse than case-sensitivity.

(Not sure if this is the case for Android, though)

Reactions: Lyk4n and tongtong

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Ren'Py 7.4 is steadly becoming stable. Just make sure to avoid 7.4.5 and 7.4.7 because . But the game seems to be using 7.4.8 which was released in and should be... mostly stable (well, it no longer supports Windows XP and now has a separate binary for 32 bits).

However, you are now required to have a GPU (even an Intel Integrated Graphics) with properly configured drivers to run. If you lack that (no GPU or misconfigured drivers), you'll need to run under SDL, which was removed on Ren'Py 7.4 - forcing a downgrade to 7.3.5

Did you try running it from bash/cmd/powershell/sh/whatever-flavor-your-console-is?

Did you check for the `log.txt` file as well? Some nastier errors are logged there.

Also, are you sure that you're not trying to run a 64 bits binary on a 32 bits machine?

Unrelated but...

Using "&" on filenames is regarded as unsafe. Some filesystems will prevent the file from running correctly.

Specially because while "&" is ASCII, it may have differences on some character encoding, which may make this worse than case-sensitivity.

(Not sure if this is the case for Android, though)
Well I don't get any trouble on android, I just use win version trough joyplay it's go smoothly

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I really like how this game uses real-world names (e.g. Nissan), it helps with immersion. It's also nice to see that it doesn't have that annoying textbox which always makes me have to use a mod to get rid of it.
Would have liked it more if MC's face wasn't shown that often, but you can't have it all I guess :)
I like mc face showing often pov sucks feels like ghost

Last edited:

hikikomori18

Jul 4, 2018
Hi Lyk4n. First of all, I just want to thank you for making this game. I really enjoyed playing My Real Desire.

and secondly, I have some questions to ask.

1. Are you Japanese or from somewhere around East Asia? I was just curious.

2. How many more chapters will you release in the future? Can you just give me quick glimpse of your plan?

Thank you and I wish you the best.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Played the update finally and Lyk4n this was another great update man.

Just a question, will we be seeing more agents of Victor's organization? So far, under Victor as the boss, we have Mila, Alex, and one other dude (who I can't remember the name), but I do wonder whether we'll see more characters from that side (which stlll seems to be in veil for most part).

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
So far the story i can catch is that Maya is the one who abandoned the MC out of nowhere so there's no point in proving that Maya is MC's mother through DNA test and there'll be no incest. As far as i remember is that Skylar is the reason that the MC getting abandoned (according to the MC's opinion), but i guess it's just a misunderstanding where Maya lost the MC and never met each other anymore. Also, i got the feeling that Krystal was also a part of Victor's or perhaps the MC just met her in the past. So far the MC's actions still in progress to obtain the blueprint by entering Rowan's lab at the company using the left handprint from the suit MC used back in Rowan's party which has been handed to Lucas. I'm not sure but i guess the MC will use Maya to get out of the problem if he ever get caught stealing the blueprint. I just hope that Elaine's background in this game isn't something like trapped into forced sex / gangraped and then turn into sex addict. Once Alice joins the company, i think Krystal will make her new debut with Alice as her personal song composer.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes