Ren'Py My School Is a Harem [v0.29] [Arkleoff]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MySchoolIsAHarem-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Before I waste anymore time on this, is there really no actual ntr/sharing content other than telling a girl to go have sex with someone and then she just tells you she did it the next day?

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Before I waste anymore time on this, is there really no actual ntr/sharing content other than telling a girl to go have sex with someone and then she just tells you she did it the next day?
Optionally. If you tell her to have sex with another guy, she will. If you don't, she will not.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Optionally. If you tell her to have sex with another guy, she will. If you don't, she will not.
Yeah I stepped away from the game for over a year to let it accumulate updates and just came back to it and I've been looking for actual ntr/sharing content that I can visibly see but there doesn't appear to be any. Instead of giving up I figured surely no one could possibly be stupid enough to leave a ntr game completely barren of ntr conent over the coarse of more than a year of regular updates. No ones that braindead right? But all I've found is "go fuck that dude" and the next day she says "k did it"

Reactions: Magazif

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I'm really shocked this guy has any patrons, probably one of the most lazily done games I've seen on this site.
A lot of the dialogue is just copy and pasted between girls spelling mistakes and all (some dialogue that I'm almost sure he copied from that one pokemon game that plays the same as this)
The girls pretty much have no personality outside of first meeting them also.

Jan 24, 2021

ChangeLog (v0.29):

• Added Anal scene to Rioku.
  • Added Anal scene to Himari.
  • Added Anal scene to Teacher.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes