Ren'Py My School Is a Harem [v0.29] [Arkleoff]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
did anyone can share 0.20 patreon version's change log
I have some money problem T_T

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
If you $6 in patreon you can early download and play the 0.20 patreon version first
but this patreon page hide change log I can't see that....... and I have some money problem in my life now......

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm sorry, I meant to put that I hate games where I have choose where to go. I prefer letting the game change scenes on it's own because I never know where or what to do.
I think the term you're looking for is visual novel, not game yoy want a visual novel.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Looked through as fast as I could to what's available (only 100 megs, not a lot of content). Seems like you can get the girls to flirt with other girls... I mean that's technically NTR.
I haven't found any instance of any of the girls flirting with the others. The "flirt" option is for other (otherwise) unseen guys, and doesn't go any further than mild flirting. Why the option is even there is a puzzle because of that.

- You have the option of renaming all of the girls, and the teacher's default is "Mrs (whatever)". It seems to have NO bearing on the game- no husband is EVER even mentioned, and when you visit her home, she sleeps alone.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
No, and there was never any to begin with.
Which makes me question why the tag is there on first place, since tag isn't for planned content, it's for ACTUAL content.

BTW, any idea if this was abandoned or not? since June without an update

Blandoats

Jul 18, 2017
Which makes me question why the tag is there on first place, since tag isn't for planned content, it's for ACTUAL content.

It's still being updated, there's monthly public releases on patron. It's just this thread that's not being updated.

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022

ChangeLog (v0.23):
  • Added new Public Favor to Rioku.
  • Added new Public Favor to Himari.
  • Added new Public Favor to Yua.
  • Added new Public Favor to Hina.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any actual sex scenes with the MC with 3 or more girls all knowing about each other?
There is no tags for any kind of sex and is why I ask.

As per the tag rules!

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MySchoolIsAHarem-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019

Because there's sharing content, so they just call it ntr it seems. In the game, it's the "public favor" option or something like that, when you talk to a girl.

Regarding the game, I liked it at first (the very first release) but once I realized it would just be the same generic sex scenes (with minimal changes) for every girls, I kinda lost hope for it. I mean, it can still improve, but I doubt it.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes