Ren'Py My School Is a Harem [v0.29] [Arkleoff]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I know but the perspective is different. Anyway, this is a VN. It's an H game, but also a novel. Game is a loose term though haha.
I get you, albeit I kind of tend to like to pair characters up in games, no matter the perspective, it can be quite a fun activity, in fact when I played the sims I tended to play cupid so hard lol.

To be fair I always feel like VN is a category on it's own, that's why I tend to draw a line with the "game" concept.

Reactions: Larry2000

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I can already instigate the same story in base game koikatsu, albeit with a bit of grinding.
This looks pointless to me.. why?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Poorly designed school game.

1. It's designed to make you skip class most of the time or you will get nowhere
2. School games need to be attend class, lunch (interact with girls now), after class (interact with girls or clubs), evening for visiting town, and night for homework or sneaking out to meet a girl.
3. Oh you can't talk to girl and attend class that is just STUPID! You should be able to talk to a girl before class starts to raise affection or study with girl so you still get knowledge. Currently it's skip class to talk to girl.

With only 3 damn periods of time you will be forever grinding along to get relationship and forget the damn school for anything. Seriously this is just dumb 3 day period for a school setting and just skip school than what the fuck is the school even there for?

You can NOT do a school game with only 3 periods it's absolutely stupid you have to have 5 periods in a day. Game is awful for a school plot and I could not recommend it due to the stupidity as it feels the school setting is just a joke.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Technically if the douche chad get all the girl and NTR’D the mc is still harem just not for the mc :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Doesn't matter the damn game is a failure as it's called School Harem and the school is not even a real part of the story.. you have to skip fucking classes to talk to a damn girl.. this is a damn failure as a school game.

Ligth

Jul 23, 2019
I mean yeah it's literally NTR. if it's player instigated it's Netorase.
Netorase is when the protagonist enjoys that this happens to his partner, when the protagonist is the one who takes another's partner it is netori, when it is the protagonist's partner that is taken it is Netorare, each of these can be abbreviated As NTR, it would be nice if there was a different Tag in the forum to specify if a game is one or the other

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Netorase is when the protagonist enjoys that this happens to his partner, when the protagonist is the one who takes another's partner it is netori, when it is the protagonist's partner that is taken it is Netorare, each of these can be abbreviated As NTR, it would be nice if there was a different Tag in the forum to specify if a game is one or the other
They tend to use Cheating for Netori and NTR for both Netorase and Netorare. Kinda strange but then again they do also group futa/trans lol

Oct 10, 2019
They tend to use Cheating for Netori and NTR for both Netorase and Netorare. Kinda strange but then again they do also group futa/trans lol
As far as I know netorase should be sharing/swinging as a tag, the fact that peaple that do not like one usually do not like the other often creates confusion, I personally have a very extreme stance on it so I tend to avoid games with even mentions of it, still it seems like a trend lately to mix harem and NTR.

So in conclusion the achronym NTR can stand for all types but as far as tags are concerned it only applies to netorare, netori is cheating and netorase is sharing/swinging, I am waiting for clarification on this game specifically to see where it will go but for now it seems more sharing than NTR, I still do not like it but by definition it should be avoidable, it depends on how it is implemented, the problem is that when a dev tries to please both sides one is always disappointed, the NTR fans are probably going to complain that there is not enough and the harem fans are going to complain that the existence of NTR ruins the game for them, if the dev had an original plan for the story it will be pretty obvious which one it is and the other is going to suffer for it, I will never undestand why peaple still try to make games with things that are clearly opposite, harem implies exlusivity, NTR implies the opposite, it is pretty obvious that peaple that like one will hate the other, exeptions do exist but I highly doubt that there are enough to create a target audience out of.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
As far as I know netorase should be sharing/swinging as a tag, the fact that peaple that do not like one usually do not like the other often creates confusion, I personally have a very extreme stance on it so I tend to avoid games with even mentions of it, still it seems like a trend lately to mix harem and NTR.

So in conclusion the achronym NTR can stand for all types but as far as tags are concerned it only applies to netorare, netori is cheating and netorase is sharing/swinging, I am waiting for clarification on this game specifically to see where it will go but for now it seems more sharing than NTR, I still do not like it but by definition it should be avoidable, it depends on how it is implemented, the problem is that when a dev tries to please both sides one is always disappointed, the NTR fans are probably going to complain that there is not enough and the harem fans are going to complain that the existence of NTR ruins the game for them, if the dev had an original plan for the story it will be pretty obvious which one it is and the other is going to suffer for it, I will never undestand why peaple still try to make games with things that are clearly opposite, harem implies exlusivity, NTR implies the opposite, it is pretty obvious that peaple that like one will hate the other, exeptions do exist but I highly doubt that there are enough to create a target audience out of.
sharing is not caring....it is part of NTR where MC is enjoying that his LIs fucking other man.... and yep lately there is lots of game combining that kink, realy dont understand this....did not saw develop that good anytime...but still each new day new dev appear without research of market and tought that it is hot.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes