Ren'Py My School Is a Harem [v0.29] [Arkleoff]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
sharing is not caring....it is part of NTR where MC is enjoying that his LIs fucking other man.... and yep lately there is lots of game combining that kink, realy dont understand this....did not saw develop that good anytime...but still each new day new dev appear without research of market and tought that it is hot.
NTR and sharing are different things, not liking one usually means not liking the other but they are different, I personally hate both, they are also expecially opposite to harems where the main point is exlusivity and loyalty, to me any sexual interaction not involving the MC is either meaningless or disgusting.

A very interesting thing about theese games is that the dev usually also does not explain the content other than putting the tag there, I am baffled that with all the discussion on this topic on this forum alone there still are games that come out and refuse to elaborate on the content they plan to put in the game, it should be pretty clear that NTR and harem are not compatible and you have to choose one or the other, sharing is a bit different but still mostly incompatible with the exlusivity a harem implies, it makes finding games very frustrating because you cannot just read the tags, you have to dig and ask exactly what kind of content is or is not in the game, there are other problems I have with recent games but they would be off topic.

In the end I will wait for more clarification on this game but I probably will abbandon it unless the NTR is removed, the game is very early on and it could become anything really, I would just like to know if I will have to keep an eye on it or not, the dev is still on time to take a decision, I do not mean to influence them one way or the other, if they want to make an NTR game it is theyr decision, I just say that it is better to choose a side now or the game will not go very far, go all in on one or the other but take a decision, there are exeamples of what happens when you change your mind later too.

Ligth

Jul 23, 2019
They tend to use Cheating for Netori and NTR for both Netorase and Netorare. Kinda strange but then again they do also group futa/trans lol
Shit, I feel like an idiot, I saw the cheating tag but my brain didn't make the connection,
I just assumed it was for when you cheated on someone

thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6
Oct 10, 2019
OK thought dev might at least acknowledge complaints and turn this into a real harem school theme, but apparently does not care and wants it to remain a mindless fake school trash so I won't even follow this crap anymore. Hope someone does a real harem school theme that actually involves school life.
I do not know if you are referring to the NTR tag or the apparently bad mechanics but your reaction is exactly what I was talking about, as I said at this point I do not care for the direction of the game but this is what appens when the dev is not clear on the purpose of the game.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.11
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.11
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1673026049302.png
1673026099739.png
1673026142622.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.11

Last edited:
Reactions: goiabadatop

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
good job dev! Dont listen to these romance-starved/obsessed goons. Make the game you want to make. I applaud you for trying to do something different. Regular harem games are so cliche and boring and if you dont take a risk and try something different people arent really gonna remember your game they will just move on to the next garbage that is packaged like a christmas present with a pretty bow.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
OMG!!!! Girls are flirting with girls!!! NTR!!!!! NTR!!! TAG IT NOW!!!! We need funding......

Horrry sht. Next they will be holding hands(6-12 months from now during the next update,if an update happens at all)!!

What ever will we do.

......uh..yea this has next to zero content. Was not worth the time it took to download,and there really is nothing to "play" in the sandbox most of it is just reserved space for the future updates. None of the game mechanics work. No items ect. It is an empty shell with meaningless tags currently.

*edit. Not sure how but apparently I do not have the latest version. It may have some content. I do not remember which link I used to download,but it was 1/18/2023. If you are downloading this and want content....seems you need to check the version you download. Just a heads up.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...wow, if some mod cleans the ntr spam here it would leave only only 3 posts from the 3 sites...
Is i meanwhile a school game or do you still need to skip school to talk to a girl?

Reactions: 5554432

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
good job dev! Dont listen to these romance-starved/obsessed goons. Make the game you want to make. I applaud you for trying to do something different. Regular harem games are so cliche and boring and if you dont take a risk and try something different people arent really gonna remember your game they will just move on to the next garbage that is packaged like a christmas present with a pretty bow.
:unsure:probably true, ppl usualy remember traumatic experiences for long time....sometime even need therapy to forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.11
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.11
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2290571
View attachment 2290574
View attachment 2290575
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.11

My School is a Harem [v0.11] Mega
I made a small update of the translation files in Portuguese for the

fiz uma pequena atualização dos arquivo da tradução em portugues para a versão 0.11

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes