Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I'm having some troubles...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just went through the phone call and it worked both ways. What do you mean by nothing is happening? I know there was a bug when refusing to buy it, but that is fixed in the latest bugfix. You can attach your save file here on send it to me on discord and I will check it out.

You can give Michelle the book only on the weekend when she's reading in the living room.

You will get rid of Kiley's fiance (Paul) by advancing with the "Annoying Obstacle" quest.

Reactions: Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I just went through the phone call and it worked both ways. What do you mean by nothing is happening? I know there was a bug when refusing to buy it, but that is fixed in the latest bugfix. You can attach your save file here on send it to me on discord and I will check it out.

You can give Michelle the book only on the weekend when she's reading in the living room.

You will get rid of Kiley's fiance (Paul) by advancing with the "Annoying Obstacle" quest.
Thank you and I'm using opera as browser, if worth mentioning.

Thejonas

Feb 26, 2018
I am unable to finish the quest "crossing line". When I go to the living room at 16:00 Michelle is reading the book but no special scene is triggered.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
It seems like there is a bug with quest Corruption Of Michelle Duncan 4. It automatically completed itself and reached to level 5 as soon as the relationship and corruption reach 100, without completion of other quests like Lost Passion & Final Countdown.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Thank you and I'm using opera as browser, if worth mentioning.
Your save puts me right at the start of the game. It's also very small. Are you sure you're sending me the right save? If you open it, it only has one line of text. If you open any other save that other people have sent me in this thread, they have more than a hundred lines of text.

I am unable to finish the quest "crossing line". When I go to the living room at 16:00 Michelle is reading the book but no special scene is triggered.
Are you using the latest bugfix? The bugfix is fixing exactly this quest. The trigger for this scene needs 5 dates with Michelle instead of 3.

It seems like there is a bug with quest Corruption Of Michelle Duncan 4. It automatically completed itself and reached to level 5 as soon as the relationship and corruption reach 100, without completion of other quests like Lost Passion & Final Countdown.
Thank you, this will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Your save puts me right at the start of the game. It's also very small. Are you sure you're sending me the right save? If you open it, it only has one line of text. If you open any other save that other people have sent me in this thread, they have more than a hundred lines of text.

Are you using the latest bugfix? The bugfix is fixing exactly this quest. The trigger for this scene needs 5 dates with Michelle instead of 3.

Thank you, this will be fixed in the next update.
I didn't download the bugfix, I thought it was included in the latest download and I didn't check. My bad...
Thanks, now works properly!

About the saves... weird... I just used the "Save to disk" button.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Someone have the v15-16 update so I can then update to v17?
ORIGINAL: - -
COMPRESSED: - -

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
In 0.17, when you go to Michelle's counseling room in the school (corruption 2), there's an option that says "Just saying hi to my beloved <<if mother" and if you click on it you get this: "Error: the passage "step-mother">>step-mother<<elseif" does not exist". I suspect its either a missing or an extra &lt;; or &gt;; symbol in the if mother boolean.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
In 0.17, when you go to Michelle's counseling room in the school (corruption 2), there's an option that says "Just saying hi to my beloved <<if mother" and if you click on it you get this: "Error: the passage "step-mother">>step-mother<<elseif" does not exist". I suspect its either a missing or an extra &lt;; or &gt;; symbol in the if mother boolean.
Thanks, I fixed it. If you notice anything similar, please tell me.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Thanks, I fixed it. If you notice anything similar, please tell me.
will do, mind sharing the new html? or at least the fixed line so I can manually correct it? cant seem to find where exactly is the problem in the statement

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
will do, mind sharing the new html? or at least the fixed line so I can manually correct it? cant seem to find where exactly is the problem in the statement
Here:
It's the double quotation marks, just replace " with ' in the if statement part.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
If you notice anything similar, please tell me.
Workday, 7 am Michelle's CL5, when you ask to have fun you go to her bedroom, when you clic on "Fuck her ass from the side" this appears:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OH the hell of closing tags, been a while... xD

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes