3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Yoyo0708

Jun 11, 2019
I'm stuck where we video tapr robert and everyone leaves the house, what are we supposed to do???
Can we have a walkthrough please?
Or at least a discord server for the fans to solve their problems easier...

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Is their away to avoid the aunt to catch you getting camera back ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While it is strange that the electronics store wouldn't sell a webcam, it's done for story reasons I am sure. However, that job is not the only source of income, it's not even the most lucrative source of income. The new place is pretty bad, but he's young, it won't hurt him.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The new place is rent-free and offers a world of opportunities. Not only will he get to pork the building's owner, but he'll also get to "help" the assorted tenants, most of which, I'm sure, will be females in need of his talents.

Plus, he's still got his mother and two sisters out there, plus one sister's female roommate.

Yoyo0708

Jun 11, 2019
I'm stuck where we video tapr robert and everyone leaves the house, what are we supposed to do???
What are we supposed to do next, can anyone help me out please?

Miles Shiels

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 186809

Overview:
You play as an ordinary delivery boy who lives with his parents and his two sisters. Hardly a day goes by without your burning desire trying to break out. They are so beautiful and you are so weak... Who can resist this amount of cuteness and sensuousness on a daily basis? If your lust makes you cross the line and unleash your forbidden desires, will your secret fever go away? The ball's in your court.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-08
Release Date: 2019-06-07
Developer/Publisher: CHAIXAS-GAMES -
Other Games: , and
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.6 Gold
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac v0.0.5: - - - -
Android (Phone and Tablet) v0.0.5: - - -
Android (Chromebook and Emulator) v0.0.5: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - WALKTHROUGH
Thanks to @fanboi for walkthrough.

Patches: (Unofficial)
You've been warned so use with caution. Report bugs with patch to this thread only.

View attachment 186804 View attachment 186805 View attachment 186806 View attachment 186807 View attachment 186808
Any one know where to find a nice bottle for Cynthia and Babeth?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

The writing of MSF 0.0.7 is finished.
I just wanted to talk to you about updates.
I think they will be a bit shorter, to be able to play both games at the same time.
PLUMP CITY 2 is a "bonus" game, which should last until the end of the year.
MY SECRET FEVER is planned to last a more long time ;)
It's a choice.
I think having two different games can vary the pleasures ;)
Even if I am alone to develop, your encouragements makes me want to continue and work hard.
Thx again for your support

Yoyo0708

Jun 11, 2019
Can someone please help me out...
I can't find anyway or anywhere to go, everyone moved out of the main house and idk what should o do next, help me please...

scartrex

Jun 7, 2017
so... i got the webcam from the room, but i can't see jane... neither in her apartment, neither in her office.. thats a bug?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Delivery Service bug:
Goes to map and click on "Delivery Service", goes up and talk to Samantha who say "No Offense, but ive got a lot of work" and conversation end, so no jobs today, click back arrow to leave and get "I need to complete my delivery" so I try going right and click elevator down to the scooter, clicks on the handle bars and it say "I dont have any scheduled delivery to make"
Tried talking to sam again and tried the boss and checked the door if something i should take from there, but nope, once you enter the door to the delivery place i cant leave lol
not sure how far in game i am, last thing i did was fuck the cheating wife and bought red dead redemption 2, then slept and went to delivery service and got stuck with this bug.

edit:: --^-- that bug could be fixed by just skipping three days, next time I got there I had a mission and it went oki, but now I got a weird bug again
I been to kirsten, then I went to delivery service and delivered package to vanessa daughter and then back to kirsten, then I was going to visit jane at evening according to guide, but now when I click of delivery service to get off the scooter it say I must see kirsten, which i already did and if I try again it say I cant use scooter for personal use lol
so cant get off scooter and game telling me to go to kirsten, but I cant do that because im on the scooter I cant get off because the game want me to visit kirsten.........

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyan

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I been to kirsten, then I went to delivery service and delivered package to vanessa daughter and then back to kirsten, then I was going to visit jane at evening according to guide, but now when I click of delivery service to get off the scooter it say I must see kirsten, which i already did and if I try again it say I cant use scooter for personal use lol
so cant get off scooter and game telling me to go to kirsten, but I cant do that because im on the scooter I cant get off because the game want me to visit kirsten.........
It's not a bug you got to see Klaus and then go back to Kristen.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It's not a bug you got to see Klaus and then go back to Kristen.
could not use it for private errands
but got by it by edit the save file, set the active delivery or what it was called from True to False and then I could continue the progress of the game, sorry for not updating, I was busy with other things like car repairs, meh

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes