3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
is it me or this time around girls aren't hippos like in his other games ?

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
what do you need help with?
How to get clothes to get to the nightclub, how to make a movie of the "dragon" (older sis), how to get any erotic content beside peeping at younger sis and the BFF. :D

Infinite loop for a lot of peeps it seems

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I am stuck right at beginning anybody help
Stuck how? I finished it so it can be done. Its 'Point & Click' so go everywhere, run your mouse over everything, if it highlights click it, every door, button, drawer, cabinet etc. and use the game girl to advance time.

The first thing you need to do after searching all around the house is go to work. Make the delivery by clicking on the highlighted door bell and go with the flow.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Stuck how? I finished it so it can be done. Its 'Point & Click' so go everywhere, run your mouse over everything, if it highlights click it, every door, button, drawer, cabinet etc. and use the game girl to advance time.

The first thing you need to do after searching all around the house is go to work. Make the delivery by clicking on the highlighted door bell and go with the flow.
argh damn...is it "search the tiny hotspot"? sigh... thanks for the heads up I guess (y)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
How to get clothes to get to the nightclub, how to make a movie of the "dragon" (older sis), how to get any eotic content beside peeping at younger sis and the BFF. :D

Check the bottom drawer in Moms room. You will find a suit. you don't have to equip it. It just has to be in your inventory to get into the club.

Last edited:

Fairchy

Mar 15, 2018
How to get clothes to get to the nightclub, how to make a movie of the "dragon" (older sis), how to get any erotic content beside peeping at younger sis and the BFF. :D

Find the clothes in the parents room bottom drawer, meet a guy at the coffee shop who wants pics of ur sis, find the cam at youre workplace. hope i could help!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Find the clothes in the parents room bottom drawer, meet a guy at the coffee shop who wants pics of ur sis, find the cam at youre workplace. hope i could help!
Thanks guys. Trouble is, several hotspots seem to appear only after certain events. So searching a room before that yields nothing and I simply never checked again. Then you get stuck in a loop without any progress. Now I found the suit, saw the striptease and voila, a new morning bathroom scene and a new job... Chaixas needs to improve the guidance a bit now that he obviously tries to be a bit less linear.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks guys. Trouble is, several hotspots seem to appear only after certain events. So searching a room before that yields nothing and I simply never checked again. Then you get stuck in a loop without any progress. Now I found the suit, saw the striptease and voila, a new morning bathroom scene and a new job... Chaixas needs to improve the guidance a bit now that he obviously tries to be a bit less linear.
Yes, gotta search throughly and the new spots only become available as the game progresses. Best way I found for these games is to pay close attention and keep an eye out for detail. Remember the items you need (hammer for instance) and note changes/additions to the rooms and scenes _ like a new door or sign in the coffee house window.

Last edited:

joaovale

Jun 13, 2017
someone know's how to select the webcam in the computer to use it?
i mean i just got the webcam from work and now i'm at our room in front of the pc but it says "no functional Webcam", since i have 1 in my backpack.

The Hammer is the same, i dont get a job to delivery something, and when i go to the girl that needed help with the hammer i just cant knock on the door

Last edited:
Reactions: Hell o win

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
someone know's how to select the webcam in the computer to use it?
i mean i just got the webcam from work and now i'm at our room in front of the pc but it says "no functional Webcam", since i have 1 in my backpack
You need that camera set up in her room right. Use your mouse in her room to find the hot-spot to hide it.

Aug 26, 2018
Loving the game so far. Loving the thiccccc women as always. Im becoming a patro 100% if the next patch is just as good.

But the grammar and phrasing needs some work still. Im guessing some sort of translation is being used and the phrases are coming out different than intended.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes