3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Fairchy

Mar 15, 2018
someone know's how to select the webcam in the computer to use it?
i mean i just got the webcam from work and now i'm at our room in front of the pc but it says "no functional Webcam", since i have 1 in my backpack.

The Hammer is the same, i dont get a job to delivery something, and when i go to the girl that needed help with the hammer i just cant knock on the door
u need to put the webcam at her bookcase

u will need nails aswell, u will find them where u found the hammer.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I liked the other games by this developer, I just hope it does not abruptly end like the last 2 did

youfuknwutm8

Aug 1, 2017
where the hammer??
First you have to go to the coffee shop and click on the help wanted sign in the window before you go into the coffee shop. After that you talk to the cashier and she will tell you to come to her house the next day. Once you go to her house and mow the lawn make sure you go into the garage. The hammer will be hanging on the wall. Don't forget to grab the nails from the tool chest nearby.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the "hotspots" are really easy to find..even if you move your mouse fast a fair sized green glow appears..the quests themselves...triggering them is the trickier part..for instance..i clicked help wanted..mowed her lawn..checked garage..hammer and nails are not clickable..yet..thus..i must find the trigger for those..i can see this game will need a walkthrough once its a couple updates in....will say..i didnt enjoy chubby city(morbidly obese is ewww to me)but this is nicer..some of the dames are just curvy/cute chubby which i am cool with :p (OMG Rob is bodyshaming games!!)(but he is old..its too late to change)(send a "movement" after him!!!)(NO..he'll toss them off a roof..he's an evil fuck!!) the renders are very detailed..i like that..i'm a detail freak..so far am liking this game..will keep following this one :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakato
Jun 11, 2018
First you have to go to the coffee shop and click on the help wanted sign in the window before you go into the coffee shop. After that you talk to the cashier and she will tell you to come to her house the next day. Once you go to her house and mow the lawn make sure you go into the garage. The hammer will be hanging on the wall. Don't forget to grab the nails from the tool chest nearby.[/QUOTE]
how lomg does it for the sign to appear in window already a week now no sign

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Loving the game so far. Loving the thiccccc women as always. Im becoming a patro 100% if the next patch is just as good.

But the grammar and phrasing needs some work still. Im guessing some sort of translation is being used and the phrases are coming out different than intended.
We are working on that :) I just translate what is given to me and indeed, there are times where a phrase doesn't necessarily match the context. That's why a pro story-writer will be enrolled, once the pledges allows it :) If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
the "hotspots" are really easy to find..even if you move your mouse fast a fair sized green glow appears..the quests themselves...triggering them is the trickier part..for instance..i clicked help wanted..mowed her lawn..checked garage..hammer and nails are not clickable..yet..thus..i must find the trigger for those..i can see this game will need a walkthrough once its a couple updates in....will say..i didnt enjoy chubby city(morbidly obese is ewww to me)but this is nicer..some of the dames are just curvy/cute chubby which i am cool with :p (OMG Rob is bodyshaming games!!)(but he is old..its too late to change)(send a "movement" after him!!!)(NO..he'll toss them off a roof..he's an evil fuck!!) the renders are very detailed..i like that..i'm a detail freak..so far am liking this game..will keep following this one :D
Indeed, you are right. Chaixas and myself concluded that a walkthrough wasn't needed for this first release. Not that we wanted people to grind or something, but to let the players get familiar with the new mecanisms, because some events will be trickier to unlock in the future updates. That's why it's important to get the grip of the gameplay in the early stages ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Try Chaixas's other games as well if you haven't! Lots of hot women in them (just look at my avatar). Of course, being big girls means they have a built-in advantage in that regard...:love:
I played plump city and the bodies are great but the face of some girls are ugly for me. And looks like he improved a lot in this game, they look more hot and with a cute face.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes