3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 15, 2018
the sense of direction is everywhere~
after going on a 3 day loop nothin, cuz i wasnt expecting this to find waldo

i think all of this has already been stated in the thread but what you need to do is
get outa bed go to the delivery job (talk to front desk)
click arrow pointing -> and go through the door on the left >click the handle bars
map arrow pointing <- destination Karma* hover mouse around door till it lights up (this is the trend to getting any progress)
ring the bell > short event > you get a text from Nadia, you can visit once, but you get nothing out of visiting her multiple times, i dont think relationship builds up by pestering people.
>go to work to park your vehicle > pce out of work > visit Nadia to pass time
>red light district > you'll see a guy chillin by some alley click to get closer and click him again (he's the bouncer shake hands)
>alright, once you guys are acquainted and you come to realize you are evidently dressed like a bum, leave the district
>go grab some coffee from West Coffee you've earned it (size doesn't matter ;^) )> right arrow to check out the reservation area
>talk to the guy in the blue shirt lookin at his phone (he wants you to creep on your sis for 200)
>stare him down then leave> go home (look at your mums booty if you want)
>go to your mums room (go up the stairs its the door on the left if you haven't figured it out yet)
>check the bottom most drawers on the right side of the room, it'll glow green, inside is your* outfit
>go back out to the district if you want, have a fun night out the scene is on the house.
or.. don't
>go to the next day and head straight for your workplace (you won't be able to get another delivery job till you trigger it)
>at your work place click the -> arrow, the white door, to the right of the delivery garage door should now be available
>enter... you could call it the storage closet
>get the webcam (its on the right side of the screen if you don't notice which one it is hover your mouse around that section)
>head home and go to barbara's room (its to the right of your mum's/diane's room)
>on the right half of the bookshelf you should be able to place the webcam somewhere around there (like always it'll glow green)
>go to your room watch T.V to pass time (btw you can now click on your desktop, cuz it wasn't available before) or Nadia*
>for whatever special reason barbara isn't in her room at night, so go to West Coffee don't open the door yet
>you'll see a sign that wasn't there before click it> go inside talk to the wahmen (Vanessa) gj you found yourself a second place to work
-guess you know where you're going the next morning
>get out the house right arrow you see Vanessa's house> rapidly knock on the door, mow the lawn, meander about till night time
>go to your room and check on bar- go to sleep barbara still isn't in her room
>next day...uhhh well, delivery isn't giving you anything, you just mowed the lawn, grass doesnt grow that fast
so go visit Nadia or something
>she won't sleep in her room till Sunday (or at least that's how it was for me) so have fun doing the same routine~
//btw sunday evenings coffee shop isn't open so you'll have to wait the next day for that 200
//as for the 2nd delivery job, turns out Karma dancing is a prerequisite, so if you don't like her all that much sucks to suck.
//also means as someone who didnt wanna watch that dance, my timing is a bit off, either way you can't Eden's scene till you mow the lawn, because you need access to that area.
>after you make the delivery to Eden go over to Vanessa's place> click the arrow -> you'll see the lawn you mowed down
>the building on the right, isn't a different house its actually a tool shed, run your cursor over by the door (near the bushes)
it should glow green, click to enter
the red crate = the nails and the hammer is hung up, you can't miss it. yup like most things, you'll be stealing it, don't feel bad its only a gaem
go back to Eden, enjoy the scene

not sure if there are any other scenes after this, but now you should know what to expect going in
hope this was helpful.

I think the problem with progression is that its counter-intuitive, some accessible areas (ex: drawers, storage closet at work) are unavailable till you reach a certain point, which makes it uncomfortable to play through,
to put it into perspective, if the white door was inaccessible the first time you checked the area, why would you expect it to be available when you need the webcam?
why would you want to grab coffee at West Coffee let alone waltz to the right side, where you will meet a guy who's number isn't even in your phone to trigger the quest?
imo if you purchase coffee that has no value other than allowing you to sit at the reserved seating
it might as well should force you to sit there, should probs even make you sit by your bud and automatically trigger a conversation, rather than giving you the option to walk out after purchasing coffee.
it'd help iff you enter the living room, time = early morning/ day
you automatically ask your mom if you can use some of your dad's clothes
or an autocall is triggered where you enter the phone interface and a message box for your dad appears, where you ask if you can use his clothes
in either case you are informed that its in the drawers of your mom's room.
*a hint system would be simpler, at certain points if you get stuck your character can just reflect on what he should be looking for.
-just my thoughts on making gameplay smoother
-it also shouldn't be a requirement to see Karma in order to get the 2nd delivery
-he could just briefly say to himself, after mowing the lawn "lemme check work to see if i have any deliveries"

once you manage to get past all of the setbacks its not that bad

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Can the incest patch be uploaded somewhere other than Zippy? All I get is pop-ups and crap, not the file I want

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone,
My Secret Fever is different from the other VN I did. In this one, I try to make an open world, which leaves to the players much more thing to do (outside the missions).
Do not worry, this game will have a much longer life than the previous ones ...

Open world is where it's at :)

Reactions: fanboi

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Freedom of choice is what's important.

Given a choice to interact with certain characters (not forced).

If it's 100 % Open World, as in not linear at all and the character isn't led on a line (There should of course be a Main Story and a red thread the Main character can follow), but with many sub storylines from the main that you can get/do whenever you please (some may be restricted to certain times though), this may be your best game yet @Chaixas_games !

Reactions: fanboi
D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
V0.0.2 - Update News
Hello everyone.
I'm almost done with the 0.0.2's writing.
I'm gonna make some changes concerning the Time Management and better transitions.
Do not hesitate to share your feelings and give me your suggestions in order to improve the game.
The " Open World " theme might have sounded a bit " light " in 0.01, but it will become more and more interesting as the story progresses.... So...Stay with me ! :D
Unlike Plump City...... this game will showcase a variety of girls/proportions for every tastes!The concept is complicated, but worth trying.
Thank you for your support and know that I devote all my free time to make MySecretFever a game worthy of your trust.

~Satanael~

Nov 27, 2018
I know someone already mentioned it but is it possible to get the incest patch put on some other site? Trying to use zippy it wont let me download it without having to download other stuff which I refuse to do.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017

Unlocked
V0.0.2 - Update News
Hello everyone.
I'm almost done with the 0.0.2's writing.
I'm gonna make some changes concerning the Time Management and better transitions.
Do not hesitate to share your feelings and give me your suggestions in order to improve the game.
The " Open World " theme might have sounded a bit " light " in 0.01, but it will become more and more interesting as the story progresses.... So...Stay with me ! :D
Unlike Plump City...... this game will showcase a variety of girls/proportions for every tastes!The concept is complicated, but worth trying.
Thank you for your support and know that I devote all my free time to make MySecretFever a game worthy of your trust.
Sound good, beside the let's say, main storyline/red thread, there should be many optional ways/stories/quests for each and every one and not a linear path, forcing people to do things they do not want, like let's say if player x wants to focus on character x instead of being forced to follow y's story as well.

Sounds promising S.Kelly.

Reactions: diegao
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes