3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I'm guessing light or non-existent on content, but I'll be around. Dislike incest but Patreon rules allow me to enjoy this dev's unpatched work. He is so unique, I love it (and didn't know I loved it).
Hope future updates with some of the good stuff happen soon, and hope someone teases out the variables. I take no joy in grinding for money or items.

Reactions: Kakato

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I'm guessing light or non-existent on content, but I'll be around. Dislike incest but Patreon rules allow me to enjoy this dev's unpatched work. He is so unique, I love it (and didn't know I loved it).
Hope future updates with some of the good stuff happen soon, and hope someone teases out the variables. I take no joy in grinding for money or items.
That is what makes it so intriguing, the uniqueness like grapefruit.

Cheerful green and yarn.

D

Deleted member 1050319

V0.0.2 - Update News
Hello everyone
Here is a summary of what I have done since the release of version 0.0.1.
I improved morning events at home. I added several mini scenes with Diane, Cynthia and Barbara. The notion of morning / day has been improved.
I made corrections to the phone management for future updates.
Of course, there are not only improvements, because there will be several new "misssions" more, but I'm not saying anything for now ;)
The translation will begin next week by Kakato.
Coding and rendering are progressing well.
I hope to release V0.0.2 this month ...
You will have more information in the coming days.

1544267458624.png

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
Hey...! Dev-Team. Do you know Thicknsinister comics? U should taje a look. That character is look like perfect and very attractive. U may take a reference.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr
D

Deleted member 1050319

17.png V0.0.2 - Update News
Hello everyone
I advance well on modeling, but it is very long. Exporting under Daz takes a lot of time. I prefer to put more time for 0.0.2 to be well done.
I had planned the release for the end of the year. If all goes well, she should be here before Christmas ...;)
I will post more news this weekend

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
V0.0.2 - Update News
Hello everyone ...
The progression of the update is about 90% ... I should finish next week. We will do the bug-test directly.
I will post planning and the changelog for 0.0.2 soon ;

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes