3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So. .. no diane content this ver ;( ?
Did you get the " All the scenes in this version have been unlocked.... " ? message. If the answer is " Yes", this means that you unlocked all the scenes. If it isn't the case, you probably missed one with Diane.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 8nrique

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Great game But what would make it better "IMO" Is a replayability option! Where your able to revisit The Girls like with Ruth? The New update is as usual really Good!

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Is the delivery system bugged?
Whenever I click on the scooter to do the first delivery, the "menu" pops up with an icon with a red "delivery" circle and another one with a "you are here" circle in green.

I can't click on any of those and if I click a spot on top the map appears (or at least the icons for the map).

Added picture so it's more obvious what I mean.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Just click the red power button to dismiss it, or at least it's supposed to. That's just there to show where on the various world maps there delivery is.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Someone know how to progress from 0.3 to 0.4? I have talked with kevin in bar about barbara and I got clue about aphrodisiac. I think I've tried everything.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone having problem installing the apk version? For android? Also from this site it shows me "app not installed" the package seams to be corrupt

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
If anyone has a problem installing the game on android and found a solution please post it here. @UncleVT also can we have a solution for android problem (corrupted file)? @the66 dude can u make unofficial port of this game?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is there a secret hint system I'm missing? Loaded my old save and now I'm completely lost. lol Milfy City has spoiled me.:cry:

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I beg all of you. If someone has tried the apk android version and worked let me know. It seems the android installation isnt working. Please for the love of thicc babes i want to play the game. Thank you

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes