3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
someone know's how to select the webcam in the computer to use it?
i mean i just got the webcam from work and now i'm at our room in front of the pc but it says "no functional Webcam", since i have 1 in my backpack.

The Hammer is the same, i dont get a job to delivery something, and when i go to the girl that needed help with the hammer i just cant knock on the door
You need to get the nails to be able to use the hammer

woody

Jan 31, 2017
34 days of delivering flyers & karma delivery hasn't triggered,the grass mowing for the cafe manager has triggered, dont remember this being a hard grinding game in the past,

401Grem

May 14, 2017
34 days of delivering flyers & karma delivery hasn't triggered,the grass mowing for the cafe manager has triggered, dont remember this being a hard grinding game in the past,
Have you talked to the guy in the cafe, and completed his quests?

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Well i dont know how you did it but to me it isn't installing. Think i am gonna w8 for 0.0.5 version apk file.

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
new version is not working on my pc showing error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
what to do

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Is this majorly different from Chubby Holiday?
If you just want/prefer a linear story with less choices, Holiday is more your style, but Secret Fever has many more options and you have to manage things like cash to be able to purchase stuff.

Fever is more sandboxy and requires more interaction and clicking, like, find the camera to be able to take pictures, be at a certain location at a certain time, things unlock after you have done certain events etc while Holiday is more of a visual novel.

I'd say Fever is a bit more advanced, but try Holiday first and see what you think!

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes