3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Look here all. How i found the solution. @Chaixas_games this is good for you to know this. Your apk file conflicts with an existing application. Look at this image. The name is from another game named Babysitter. Look. I have already installed Secret Fever but uninstalled Babysitter and now I cant install Babysitter cuz conflicts with Secret Fever. 2 different apks but share same code. Or maybe should i download Babysitter from another website without the same icon or code. Weird right? Haha Screenshot_20190328-172009.png

Reactions: fanboi

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Further information. @Chaixas_games look here. The new version or your secret fever has the same save name file like babysitter game. Look. Before installing Secret Fever and before uninstalling Babysitter, babysitter had the same file save name like secret fever. Thats why i couldn't install it. Weird right? IMG_20190328_173009.png

Reactions: fanboi

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Further information. @Chaixas_games look here. The new version or your secret fever has the same save name file like babysitter game. Look. Before installing Secret Fever and before uninstalling Babysitter, babysitter had the same file save name like secret fever. Thats why i couldn't install it. Weird right? View attachment 271195
Thank you for your comment and your analysis !!!
I will see for myself what I can do;)

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
@Chaixas_games thank you for a great game.

After trying out all the updates so far , i have one suggestion.

More usage of the Cellphone-function.
The cellphone could be used not only as a notifier (to keep you up to date so you don't forget), but also to prevent less randomness, where the main character tries every location at any time just to try and start some event.

Examples of Cellphone: (When you have unread info on the cell, there could be an Exclamation mark-icon on it)

"Kevin wants to meet you at the Café"

"You have an appointment with X on Friday evening"

"x wants to celebrate with dinner Wednesday evening"

"You have a dentist appointment Tuesday day"

"You need y money to purchase z"

"Don't forget to call x"

etc

And of course more events could be started via the Cell, either by more people calling you, or you calling them.

More people should definitely call the MC more often for some new events to start.

Did you miss the call? Don't worry, just check the cellphone notifier and call them back at a later date!

Calendar-Function.
There could also be a Calendar-function in the Cellphone where you could see what days the Secretary has a real assignment for you beside handing out fliers (which can be done any day when there is not a real assignment).

Like this for example, the days when you have a customer to drive to are marked by red crosses in your Calendar.
MarchCalendar2.jpg

Some days, maybe the Secretary will call YOU if there is an emergency or if a customer suddenly needs a Delivery that was previously unscheduled!

Those events have nothing to do with Main Story, and would be randomly generated side-events,
and would add lots of randomness to each playthough!
Some of them may not show up in playthrough 1, but maybe in 2, or 3 etc. Would love if there would be many to choose from.

In addition to that, maybe a University, Library and similar to go to those Mornings and Days when you don't have a Customer to drive to (and you don't need money from delivering fliers)

Just some thoughts, @Chaixas_games !

Thank you again for an engaging game.

ADDITION:

Would also love a Bed-icon next to the Cellphone-icon top right, to immediately go to your Bedroom when you click it, to more handily be able to "Skip Time" when needed.

Maybe even a Park-location outdoors where you can "Skip Time", like if you have an appointment at X in the morning and Y in the evening, and don't want to have to head back home in between.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

You know what ?
She was really naughty ... It will have to punish her !!!

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Since I know how strict Patreon can be, just want to give you a heads up @Chaixas_games

When you give your friend in the coffee shop the first video of Barbara he calls her your 'sister', and I don't have unofficial patch installed, better get that fixed quick!

Don't want your account getting flagged, and you might want to give the script another once over just in case there is more mistakes like that

Keep up the good work

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Since I know how strict Patreon can be, just want to give you a heads up @Chaixas_games

When you give your friend in the coffee shop the first video of Barbara he calls her your 'sister', and I don't have unofficial patch installed, better get that fixed quick!

Don't want your account getting flagged, and you might want to give the script another once over just in case there is more mistakes like that

Keep up the good work
So it shouldnt be "sister"? What else? And hey your are the creator of the old friends and public transport. Any news about update or you are using /trying/playing other games? Haha

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So it shouldnt be "sister"? What else? And hey your are the creator of the old friends and public transport. Any news about update or you are using /trying/playing other games? Haha
Check that thread! Definitely OA's making progress. And while you're waiting definitely check OA's art thread (link in his sig), you'll find quite a few things there to enjoy ;)

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Am I the only one getting stuck there always? Because I've played the game more than 3 times and I always get stuck after the park scene.
Or is it the end of this version?(0.0.4). cx.PNG

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017

Keep up the good work
Thx ...
I will correct that ;)

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Check that thread! Definitely OA's making progress. And while you're waiting definitely check OA's art thread (link in his sig), you'll find quite a few things there to enjoy ;)
The 'sister' one was the only mistake I noticed but I didn't check every single line in the game

And when it comes to Old Friends and Public Transport I don't like the idea of answering questions about it on another dev's thread, so I'd just do what @fanboi said and check out its thread

Thx ...
I will correct that ;)
No prob, happy to help

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes