3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Please for the love of god can you put in a hint system? :cautious:And where is the damn hut. Sandbox games make my ass hurt and not in the good way.:cry:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The hut is the garage that's visible on the right of the screen when you're mowing the lawn.
Why the hell would it say GO HOME if the hut is somewhere else? I'm racking my head clicking all over the house when it's not even at home.:cry:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Unlocked

Anyone else love surprises? Let the conjecture commence! Should be fun to anticipate :D
This is gonna be a nice surprise for a lot of fans :p I should get a medal for not spoiling. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
The writing of version 0.0.6 is almost finished.
I will start coding and modeling next week.
My first objective is soon reached, it is for me the proof that it is necessary to continue. Know that the money is used to use assets, pay the translator, and cover the costs of servers essentially.
I spend almost all my free time and I hope you enjoy my work.
I don't make long speeches every day, because I prefer to work on my games, create Wallpapers, than to make "sterile communication" ;)
And of course, I continue to inform you of the progress of the game, as usual.
Just know that in parallel I'm working on another project ... Soon more info on the subject. Even if the current game takes me a lot of time, I wanted to offer you even more !!!
And for fans of My Secret Fever, do not panic, the game will continue for a long time ;)

Thank you again for your support.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes