3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
whats the end of this version. Nadia said her mom can find mc a house but idk what to do after that.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Gonna have to wait until the next episode when Nadia's mom finds MC a house.

My biggest gripe with the game is the sex. MC fucks whomever, but pulls out to ejaculate. Don't know about you, but I think that takes all the fun, and pleasure, out of the experience. Plus, it screws up the physiological experience, short-circuiting the sensory system and such. Have MC shoot his load inside, and perhaps show it leaking out. While MC is cumming, the female's pussy should be clamping down on his dick, squeezing out every last drop.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
whats the end of this version. Nadia said her mom can find mc a house but idk what to do after that.
Go back home and you should get a text from Diane. Once you read it if you've done everything it should say all scenes for this version are unlocked.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
There really needs to be either a complete walkthrough provided by the Dev at release of new content or some in game hint system or something. I'm walking around aimless every time :(

Aug 11, 2017
I think my game is bugged. I've only gotten the Karma delivery mission, nothing else, and I've been playing for a while. Only flyers. What am I doing wrong?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I think my game is bugged. I've only gotten the Karma delivery mission, nothing else, and I've been playing for a while. Only flyers. What am I doing wrong?
go home, go to your mom room, search for the suit, go back to the map in the evening and you should see red light district go there and just follow up the story

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
So ZippyShare wants to require me to disable my vpn before downloading the incest patch... I think not. If anyone happens to have the patch already and is able to upload it here or LewdPatcher that would be great, ZippyShare can fuck itself. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help, otherwise guess I will need to play this vanilla.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So ZippyShare wants to require me to disable my vpn before downloading the incest patch... I think not. If anyone happens to have the patch already and is able to upload it here or LewdPatcher that would be great, ZippyShare can fuck itself. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help, otherwise guess I will need to play this vanilla.
Nothing on a Lewd patch either, guess I'll wait for the finished game.

Reactions: Reese286
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes