3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For those who are having problems finding the webcam (on the second time), just think about something simple : where did you left it last time ? ;) It didn't move.

• Haha
Reactions: Bbwlover and WaerM

bomg

May 16, 2017
The one thing I hate the most about this game is if I accidentally click the far right of the screen the game rolls back some frames, it's annoying af

Reactions: Schnubsl and trdx

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Guys i just had a quick run, this one only consists only the new update.

Just go to work, you'll get a delivery for Eden.
Once you comeback from the Eden it'll be late and while you're sneaking out of the workplace you'll notice Jane and father fucking.
You'll need something to record this, so just go to your sister Barbara's room and get the webcam.
Go to West coffee, get a cup and go to the office in the evening and meet Jane, she'll refuse you first then will send you a text asking you to comeback tomorrow evening.
Go back to her next evening you get to fuck Jane, once done you'll be free to plant the webcam on top of the water dispenser.
Go back to your room and watch the webcam for the next few days, just forward the time and check the cam.
Once you catch them you need a phone to send it to your mother without her knowing it was you.
Just go to the electronic store, talk to the guy he'll refuse.
Go to West coffee and talk to Kevin and use his phone to send the video.
I think the next day you can speak to your mom about it and get some sexy time with her.
The next day do some work and go back to your house and you get the scene with your dad where he says all 3 girls left the house, and he's going to put the house for sale.
Next few days do the usual things and you'll get a message from mom.

Barbara's event will happen while you're doing all these.

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Guys i just had a quick run, this one only consists only the new update.

Just go to work, you'll get a delivery for Eden.
Once you comeback from the Eden it'll be late and while you're sneaking out of the workplace you'll notice Jane and father fucking.
You'll need something to record this, so just go to your sister Barbara's room and get the webcam.
Go to West coffee, get a cup and go to the office in the evening and meet Jane, she'll refuse you first then will send you a text asking you to comeback tomorrow evening.
Go back to her next evening you get to fuck Jane, once done you'll be free to plant the webcam on top of the water dispenser.
Go back to your room and watch the webcam for the next few days, just forward the time and check the cam.
Once you catch them you need a phone to send it to your mother without her knowing it was you.
Just go to the electronic store, talk to the guy he'll refuse.
Go to West coffee and talk to Kevin and use his phone to send the video.
I think the next day you can speak to your mom about it and get some sexy time with her.
The next day do some work and go back to your house and you get the scene with your dad where he says all 3 girls left the house, and he's going to put the house for sale.
Next few days do the usual things and you'll get a message from mom.

Barbara's event will happen while you're doing all these.
my hero

also realized I was having a save issue by having a save after the final scene of 0.04, so if anyone has been doing saves per scene that was how i fixed it.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
im stuck when i need to talk to kevin at coffee shop on friday he keeps asking me if i got anything new and i say not yet what am i suppose to get him the walkthrough doesnt tell me

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes