3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Get your webcam back and go back to Jane.
You get a talk with her, then a message from her telling you to meet her the next evening.
Meet her and have fun.
Go to the electronics store and fail to get a way to send the message anonymously.
Talk to Kevin in the evening in the coffee shop and the message will be send from his phone.
A few days later Diane divorces Robert.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No they are not divorced yet,they are separated and are going to divorce!!

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Really the incest patch is to zippy share? No spam there lol Mega please!
So ZippyShare wants to require me to disable my vpn before downloading the incest patch... I think not. If anyone happens to have the patch already and is able to upload it here or LewdPatcher that would be great, ZippyShare can fuck itself. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help, otherwise guess I will need to play this vanilla.
Guys use the addons Adblocker and NoScript and you wont get all the extra stuff just the download link. I use Firefox but Chrome also has them.

See the attachement is a little ghosted out but you can see al the shit i'm blocking with the Noscript and only allow temporarily the zyppy's site itself and blocking 21 ads while using nord vpn.

A little surprised that people who DL stuff from a pirate site and are not well equipped with these tools o_O

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Guys use the addons Adblocker and NoScript and you wont get all the extra stuff just the download link. I use Firefox but Chrome also has them.

See the attachement is a little ghosted out but you can see al the shit i'm blocking with the Noscript and only allow temporarily the zyppy's site itself and blocking 21 ads while using nord vpn.

A little surprised that people who DL stuff from a pirate site and are not well equipped with these tools o_O
Android

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So ZippyShare wants to require me to disable my vpn before downloading the incest patch... I think not. If anyone happens to have the patch already and is able to upload it here or LewdPatcher that would be great, ZippyShare can fuck itself. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help, otherwise guess I will need to play this vanilla.
Try changing servers and see if that solves the problem _ Some VPN servers are blacklisted. I use a subscription VPN service and had no problem downloading the patch using a USA server.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Adblockewr comes for samsung browser NOT for chrome but let me see because i think Dolphin had something like it and i'll verify Firefox. but you should actually do what i'm about to do always SEARCH on your own.

Update edit:

And look what I found only took 3 mins to Dl install and search the addons.

Remember every Android device comes with a long white bar from Google on the home screen by default, it's used to search stuff we don't know or not sure of, should use it more often guys!!

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
when i click link for wincest just get forbidden 403 path???

edit: noticed post above in bed red letters.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
What this Needs Is some sort of Icon "?" over the map markers, As you seem to spend most of the time Searching for the next quest ETC: I'm a big fan of this game, But the lack of a Hint system puts me off!!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Trough deliveries you uncover other chars? Ive been playing for about 3 weeks ingame and only unlocked Karma in my first day, in the other days that secretary says no deliveries.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes