3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Our hero is a bronze member? Just wanna know how many days I have to wait...arf
well seeing as its 12 day's after gold that bronze is put up id say like it said a few post ago in there anocment that it would be the 8th so your looking at 2-3 day's more depending on time they (dev) post it and said bronze downloads it and shares it

Reactions: Pattitto00

zixigf

Apr 26, 2019
Out in svscomics

V 0.0.5 Changelog :

- Added new short scene for Cynthia in bathroom.

- Added two new events for Eden.

- Added new event for Jane.

- Added new event for Barbara.

- Added new event for Diane.

- Added new event for Nadia.

- Added characters Jennifer, Mrs Russell and Annabelle (from PLUMP CITY).

Reactions: lf9naruto

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, it's on SVS Comics, as a three-part RAR file, on FileBoom, and unless you're one of their subscribers it'll take four hours just to download the first 800 MB file.

Thank you, but I think not. I'll be patient and wait a little bit more.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
SMH... they added a MAC link on SVS and guess what? It's the whole 1.65. JFC..
WACISM!!!

BUT BUT BUT BUT... Doggo knows where to look and found a full link of either version and is working at it.

Done! Updated OP. Diet version incoming!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Compressed?? No. Here in America, the ladies compress you!
Instead, we use the term "Diet" to make those ladies run and get slimmer.
With that said, here's the DIET version of v0.0.5!!

Original Size: 1.86gb
After the Diet: 280mb
This is done by converting their food from png to webp and exercising them at 80% quality. During the Diet, moods were lowered significantly so some parts of the game may not work. You've been warned so no barking about it. If you want to view the pictures of them before the diet, you need a viewer that has webp codecs or just use google. Instructions in folder.

V0.0.5 "Diet" Market Version (Works with Win, Linux, Mac):
-

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Fuck yeah, this game is awesome (but a bit tricky). I love their big tits and asses. The "landlady" is also rendered in an utmost alluring and unique(?) manner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We all know the "situation" of the MC and what is intended with this game. We are also aware of Patreon's rules, so should the [incest] tag be added, seeing as there's also a mod for this feature? The [incest] tag which has been added to Lust Epidemic is of much the same nature as in this game.

I don't know which is (imo.) best girl. Diane seems like a clear winner, but I also really like Barbara's model, and I think Sam is a bit of a hidden gem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WoooW ... gonna start myself on this full throttle wholesome diet we keep hearin' about.

----->>>> V0.0.5 "Diet" Market Version (Works with Win, Linux, Mac)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
What to do after finding robert with jane?
Get your webcam back and go back to Jane.
You get a talk with her, then a message from her telling you to meet her the next evening.
Meet her and have fun.
Go to the electronics store and fail to get a way to send the message anonymously.
Talk to Kevin in the evening in the coffee shop and the message will be send from his phone.
A few days later Diane divorces Robert.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magus448

May 22, 2018
You have to get a webcam when a cell phone, which the mc has, works perfectly well? WTH Makes about as much sense asking for booze at a coffee shop, instead of raiding the alchhol in the house or the local liquor store. smh You even have to wait for the next day to get it too. Who knows when they will be together next.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes