3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Any way to beat the game without being cucked? I don't mind if not but it mentions multiple endings and if it's linear to the point of being unable to save one or both just make it a visual novel you know what I mean

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Audio/BGM/something in japanese, it works if I rename them properly but I cant get to copy the text, help please? Also do I have to rename on every error?

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
OK i you're having the error of audio files missing and your winrar doesn't have name encoding feature then here's a SOLUTION you can do the same thing in your android phone just install winrar app from playstore, then open the game zip file in the win app, then go to settings there you'll see the name encoding option click on it and select the language to japanese, then extract the file transfer it in your pc and start playing I'm writing this comment just after I did all this and the audio error didn't showed up

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
wtf 2 times just returning me to main menu... and all my items just gone. How to progress???
The first 10 floors of little mysterious dungeon (stupid name) is a trial dungeon.
Get past it first without dying. Dying equals reset.
Now for the mysterious dungeon and MORE mysterious dungeon (stupid name I know) losing streak get you ntr scene. So git gut for happy ending.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote