3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xort

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 152302
Getting the above error whenever I try booting the game :-/
Right click on the game.exe set compatibility mode to 640x480, once the game starts press F1 to open the options menu. Select launch in full screen. Close the game.

Next time you start it should switch to full screen but then you can alt enter and get it to a small screen or alt enter and full screen.

Using just the 640x480 mode it makes the game screen vanish off the top of your screen so

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Whole bunch of confusion. Idk i entered the dungeon. Made it to floor 8. Died. Nothing happened. Died another 3 times. Nothing happened. Checked the house/village. Nothing. 10/10

Reactions: cleanfeel

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It seems you need to get your ass kicked in the dungeon repeatedly to see the scenes. After 3 times every further death yields the next NTR scene, which doesn't really involve the MC though.
Huh are the scenes worth it i mean dying repeatedly

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone spoil the end please want to know if it's a good or bad end, not really a fan of bad ones, spending time on something just to get a bad ending is not really my thing.

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
no fixes for crashes. no solution to crashes. well done, another broken game uploaded by op. Brynhildr = skip - law of f95 these days it seems xD

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone spoil the end please want to know if it's a good or bad end, not really a fan of bad ones, spending time on something just to get a bad ending is not really my thing.
Dlsite page said multiple endings. But i doubt the ntr is avoidable in this game even in a good end.

Zelkiel

Aug 2, 2018
I believe you must get past floor 10 first (which is no easy feat) before any story and ntr progression is made. After that just die 3 times to begin the ntr.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
no fixes for crashes. no solution to crashes. well done, another broken game uploaded by op. Brynhildr = skip - law of f95 these days it seems XD
Feel free to go toward other sites, then. See if I care. For other people somehow works and even for me, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, this wasn't even mine, nor I found this on the internet. Was shared directly on the request thread and I just shared that and nothing else (and again, for me work without problems).

Reactions: UrbaiZ

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
NTR aside. Does anybody know how to play this game? The only time I have been able to get past the first floor was when I was lucky enough to get an Ice Sword II, then I died to a trap that spawned 8 enemy's around me on floor 2. I'm really at a loss. Is the game based on RNG giving you a good weapon when you spawn in, or is it just that difficult?
I RPG makered my attack to 999 and basically walking through the dungeon with no clueo n how to leave and constantly getting item and gold stolen because this game , fuck reaction time m i right?

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
so you only get ntr if you lose a battle? does that mean that NTR is avoidable? has anyone beaten the game without losing to see if an NTR ending is avoidable?

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Well...I'll give my opinion on this game. Fucking RANDOM! The dungeon is a russian roulette, if possible ALWAYS check the information of the item and NEVER be curious enough to try some scrolls like the lifestyle scroll (you cannot use any item and are in permanent confuse status until you die) or never pick up the scroll with "no pick up from floor", also avoid eating plants (haven't seen any with good advantages).
When you start you are required to reach the floor lvl 10 of the first dungeon, nothing you pick from the dungeon will be retained so just try to grab some pan, the recovery ring (keep it unequiped and only use it if you are surrounded as it creates hunger too fast), a shield and if possible the golden-metal sword and make a dash to the stairs.
After the first dungeon, you can now start collecting anything from the dungeon and selling it with the blond girl (you can't keep anything to yourself), when you want to go back to town just press SHIFT and select INTERRUPT, SAVE and RE-ENTER, then go kill yourself (if you have a escape dungeon or suicide scroll use it, another way is to equip the recovery ring and just walk around).

Controls:
SHIFT to see status inside the dungeon.
S: Keep it pressed and you will be able to change where to point the atack (necessary for range atacks)
X: Keep it pressed to speed up the game (you walk faster and so do the monsters)
Q: To see the map.
Z: Atack in front of you.

Your stats seen in the lower part when you press SHIFT:
Power (of equiped weapon)
Defense (equiped shield)
Hunger (need to watch this one because if it reaches 0 you will faint and are thrown out of the dungeon by SLIMES!)
Power x/x (this is the stats you gain after a lvl up, there are orange slimes who reduce this stat so kill those from a safe distance)
Exp, how much you have for next lvl.

Monsters: Watch out mostly of robot-types, the grey one steals items if it gets close to you, orange one steals money. brown one hits 10-13 x 2 times. Orange slime (without black spots) reduces your stat power.
A good strategy against this monsters is to throw arrows or items from a distance.

The game in itself starts when you buy the lodgings (or turn 3).
Finally I will leave my first save. You will be out of the first dungeon without any life lost. I think it is possible to beat the game without losing but you need a TON of grinding so I will abstain until I finish the game like the devs wish it to be.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote