3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i have it downloaded and playable now judging by what i read the more i die in the dungeon the more ntr scenes unlock right or do i need to do something in paticular to unlock them

Goinalon

Jan 22, 2018
Shouldn't it be "obviously" instead of "obliviously"? Sorry for being nitpicky.
I kind of like the concept that the game itself is completely clueless that it's NTR-focused. Like, maybe the entire game is written as though it's vanilla, but at the end the hero rips off his mask and it was the bad guy all along? Oblivious NTR is the next hot trend.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It says NTR right in the tags, not to mention the big red-letter warning in the OP.

If you don't like NTR, don't play it and don't come here bitching about it either.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Man these stuff are heavy. I want to go back to the day when i wouldn't give a crap what the story and the tag is about and just fap to the art.

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Tested mega download it works fine for at least 30 mins of the game and few floors on the dungeon before I got thrown out by slimes.....THE HUMILIATION!

Overall as usual appreciated the effort for english translation though its......a joke.....at least things are still tolerable (with few laughs)

The game grinding itself is entering a dungeon - reaching the 10th floor (at least that's what I read from NPC explanation) then back to the top with all money and loots.....TRY NOT TO DIE or else back to lv 1 no item loot plus MAYBE the NTR happen when you died too many times......

Unless someone can say otherwise (or until I get to play moar) I will just think that the NTR is avoidable.

Edit : upon playing for almost 2 hours of grinding.....its BUMMER to know that you cannot bring your items to your home cuz they immediately got sold......
To get back from dungeon you must either find stairs up OR by luck find some escape scroll item. Still not see any NTR.....maybe once i build mercenary tavern who knows.

Edit 2 : decided to put this game on hold due to the heavy grind.....max I can go is floor 15 or around that before I have to give up and start over again from scratch.....each time I want to enter dungeon.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the game is pretty grindy, but i love rouge like rpg's and i'm quite fond of Loser(that's the name i gave him, fight me!) and his women

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I like the game though i haven't seen any of the ntr not sure if im doing something wrong or if i just have not gotten far enough

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Shouldn't it be "obviously" instead of "obliviously"? Sorry for being nitpicky.
Fair enough. Don't know why I choose that word over the correct one :pokerFace:

@brynhildr someone PMed me with this:
(needs reupload, 30 day limit)

- optimized PNGs (smaller files, maybe faster game)
- unpacked files
- RAR archive so no problems with JAP characters
Tag someone else or PM someone else. I don't have time (and I can't) reup the whole game.

Zelkiel

Aug 2, 2018
How to leave the dungeon with your money and item(though they will get sold immediately) without escape scrolls:
1.Collect as much loot as you want then push the shift key and select interrupt.
2.You'll be asked to save the game and do so.
3.Immediately continue your saved file in the dungeon and just die to any monster.
And bam successful "return".

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote