3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE226727_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There is a ceasefire agreement between the beast kingdom and the demon kingdom.
The main character is the prince of the beast kingdom but he has been forced to the land at the edge of the border due to the plots of his brother king.

Looking at the misfortunate main character, two girls that are his friends support him.
However...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Fair warning. As always, those who are not interested in NTR stuff, can go elsewhere if they plan to complain about a game that obviously is focused on that. Thanks.

Download: - -
many thanks to @Revelations

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
Unable to find file audio/SE/ ノック ( i think its in moonspeak but dunno.)

Edit/
It took me moment to write this and its missing "knock" audio file. Well it was interesting to write in japan xD

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
Dude why didnt you find our problem quiker? Do you know how hard is to "paint" japanese in google translator?! XD

But Ty for help

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Dude why didnt you find our problem quiker? Do you know how hard is to "paint" japanese in google translator?! XD

But Ty for help
sorry man honestly i didnt know if people have other type of programs for opening up rar files and i didnt know if the full ver of the game fix this issue i only had the demo ver

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ok wow this game has tons of issues tons of game crashes... tons of files not translated right... im not even sure how someone played this in english none of the scenes will work cause always missing a jap file...

EDIT: got it to work... jeez what a pain in the ass

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
I would really like a game in this style, just with a male protagonist, no NTR and no gangbangs. The ones I find on DLSite are mostly not translated which is a shame.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote