3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

griese009

Dec 25, 2017
At least by me it seems to play just fine but in the dungeon the item list is not show completely (~3 items out of winow size) and if you use an item the responding window to that does not show up (maybe out of screen?) and that cause some randomness since you do not know at which point your cursor is (except you are building a layout with trial and error)

Edit:
I fixed this problem (at least it seems it has something to do how the game was started)
In booting it up in directly in fullscreen it seems the scaling/adjustment to be broken but if it is booted up normally in the small window it seems to be all fine but is going to crash if you want to enter fullscreen.

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
How does the dungeon work? Like you can only go so far before fainting, is that green bar for hunger/fatigue or something?

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Do I have to beat the first 10 levels to progress the story? I fainted on level 7 and lost everything.

Reactions: raptor

fading21

Mar 17, 2018
So ok i played i little and got realy confused with the dungeon. so what from what i see you are supposed to lose in the dungeon to get out,when you lose or pass out you reload the game and you get back out, then talk to Milk (the blond girl) and you get money from the dungeon (i guess?), to upgrade or repair the city.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
im asking cause sometimes while hard the ntr can be avoidet
But. If a game is based on the fact that if you lose, your companion gets raped... I'll let you guess the answer.

And don't tell me that you want to play this game fair and square, because otherwise might as well go and play a normal RPG, since most of the scenes can only happen if you lose, so I highly doubt that can be avoided at this round.

rtkamb

Jul 22, 2017
NTR aside. Does anybody know how to play this game? The only time I have been able to get past the first floor was when I was lucky enough to get an Ice Sword II, then I died to a trap that spawned 8 enemy's around me on floor 2. I'm really at a loss. Is the game based on RNG giving you a good weapon when you spawn in, or is it just that difficult?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
NTR aside. Does anybody know how to play this game? The only time I have been able to get past the first floor was when I was lucky enough to get an Ice Sword II, then I died to a trap that spawned 8 enemy's around me on floor 2. I'm really at a loss. Is the game based on RNG giving you a good weapon when you spawn in, or is it just that difficult?
Cheat Engine
(Value)*2+1 and search for your health and lock it.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
"Someone" is preparing packed with RAR, optimized PNG, decrypted version. He/she said it will be available in few hours...

Reactions: VermillioN

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
When I played this long ago before the eng version I never got the NTR, and then I recently found out you have to faint in the dungeon a number of times to unlock the NTR, I need to play this again to see the NTR using the eng

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I just want to see the scenes but i cannot even boot up the game with a missing sound error

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote