Ren'Py Completed My Sister Giorgia [v0.0.6] [ZL-Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I released the 0.0.1 version of the new game "George and the medical degree ".
Mac Version:
Pc Version:
Android Version:

I Hope this game you will enjoy. I Know that there are few content but I focused on the interface and management of the game, but in the next update there will be new content and places.

Thanks

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Final Version 0.0.6

Windows\Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Hi guys
Today I release the latest version of My sister Giorgia. Don't be alarmed. This choice was made because I can not work on two projects at the same time. I am convinced that this choice is the correct one. The new game "George and the medical degree" will probably be released in March. In the future will be revised the game of Giorgia in Daz3d.

Thank you for your support
I was just looking to see what had happen to this game, but how can you end it with letting us into Anna??? Buhhh :cry: that breaks my heart :p

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I liked this game as much as I dislike GATMD (which is a lot), sorry that you chose to abandon this one for that...

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Small animation test with Giorgia.
I LOVE this. I'd like to see those jogging and popping out their top!!

One small word of advice...and it is really directed at EVERY game Dev (not just you) so dont take it too hard. As a lover of boobies and their...well, 'natural movements': I always see it as a miss to have a loop like this only have one form of breast "bounce". Lets face it, breasts bounce in all crazy directions during motion like this. So while the basic "hump" motion would be identical, games seem to think that the boobs do the exact same thing too. I'd love to see a dev or animator have 4-6 different ways for boobs to bounce (directionally, different levels of stretch, not both on the same motion path, slight variation) added to the loop of the "hump". It would just make things more immersive. Maybe the facial also has a bit more range during the normal repetitive loop of the "hump".

Here is a real life example:

Start at 00:12 and play till 00:32. To the untrained eye those boobs are "doing the same thing". But there is subtle changes.

Look closely, do they really only move the same direction? Do they not have a gradual changing motion as the activity increases?

To me those changes, if identified by the dev and worked at hard by the animator (sometimes the same person), are the types of things the differentiate a great game from an amazing one!
Otherwise...HOT and terrific work. I will enjoy this game no matter what!
*steps off soapbox*

PS: Is Georgia done?! Have I been under a rock?! Say it aint so... :( I need a new MAC version pls of latest version if not :)

Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Are there any choices I need to watch out for? Or can I play safely and not be afraid?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes