2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys
I read incest i open the thread XD
The overview say

Overview:
You are a 19 year's old boy who lives with your mother Sofia and your sister Giorgia.
Giorgia is a carefree and sweet girl.
If you are good you could have many appointments with her with the possible presence of your mother.

I just need to understand, in this game the only fuckable XD girl are the sister? Or update after update i can fuck also the mother? :LOL:

I mean the game say: if you are good you colud have many appointments with you sister. But if i wanna do appoitments with the mother :ROFLMAO: ? I prefer more mom-son thing that bro-sister. So in an advance update is possible to star a more relationship with the mother too? Also this presence of your mother* I can only do think while the mother is watching you? Or i can also do thing in secret? :sneaky:

Anyway for now i download an put the game in the incest category of me secret folder pc :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for let us try you game.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
New release version 0.0.5.

Pc:
Mac:
Android:

Changelog Version 0.0.5:
- Full day 5
- Added a hot scene

Thanks for your support.

Merry Christmas

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for the update. I actually kinda like this, despite the translation sometimes gets ... strange. "Let me hear your sperm on my breasts", hehe.

But the camera "shake" that happens during conversations is a bit annoying. Wonder what the dev is trying to do with that?
he's learning, like really REALLY primitively learning. i have advised him on a few grammar tools he can use for some english stuff.

but i think this is really his first try at everything related to making VNs.

on the other hand, im a sucker for bro-sis incest, so i will keep checking this.

wishing him all the best !

Reactions: x7CB and ZL-Games

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Final Version 0.0.6

Windows\Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Hi guys
Today I release the latest version of My sister Giorgia. Don't be alarmed. This choice was made because I can not work on two projects at the same time. I am convinced that this choice is the correct one. The new game "George and the medical degree" will probably be released in March. In the future will be revised the game of Giorgia in Daz3d.

Thank you for your support

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
OMG, I am afraid that this is one of the weakest endings to a game I've seen in a long while. Still credit for finishing the game, to many games never get that far.

Reactions: x7CB and BobJenkins

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
That was the gayest ending I've ever seen. Is that an implication that everything was a dream?

This guy is more or less Slonique but with dialogue so bad it's hilarious instead of just dialogue that's so bad

Reactions: BobJenkins

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Aside from the bad english in dialogues i liked this games mainly for the sister character (was in the top 3 of my favorites). If the girl at the end indicates the main female character for his next game it is very disappointing (for my taste).

Anyway R.I.P. Another game that was killed by Patreon.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes