Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Gamer one: what is this crap
Gamer 2: a 10 second fap
Gamer 3: its only a 10 second demo
Gamer4: Ahh Somebody Poke the Dev for a decent 30 min demo
Gamer5: huh patreon well i guess they will pull the plug on the dev till he/she conforms to PG standards

tek

Nov 12, 2016
this game was produced for all first timers who shoot before touching regards the dev team
HAHAHAHA

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm the programmer.
I know the demo is very short, in fact today I posted an update to update you to the version made to date. The game was born a week ago, and every day I go ahead with the work. I hope one day you will like it.
Thank you for your opinion

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
OMFG.....
Entering the MCs name actually takes longer than playing this 'new & extended' version.

@ZL-Games
This is honest to god advice and not a dressing down. But really - try to not succumb to ambition and publish stuff prematurely. Most will understand your longing to be seen as a dev but this is not the way for you (yet).

Develop your story (maybe read about the 'three-act-structure' at ) before writing dialogue, render some coherent visuals and try for some reasonable lines and thoughts (not: 'our mother told us she was not yet mature to be a dad.' -> really ?) It's not about typos, spelling and / or grammar but rather about your story making sense.

Take it as constructive criticism - you're up to a rough start already with this so circle your wagons and try to improve your game before publishing the next version :)

As for the visuals and story development you've come to the right place if you want to learn - if you really want to.
If you're looking for praise and admiration it's too early for that unfortunately.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well your sister has some nice tits and that is about all I can say about this very short quick little demo

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Judging by the screenshots, the dev either needs to clean his lens or learn to focus better.
This is the default lighting scenario in a couple of the Honey Select releases. I agree its terrible, and if the dev expects people to monetarily support his product, he needs to learn how to tone down the lighting.

I realize that a lot of people see pirated versions of Honey Select, as well as very easy to use modding and character manipulation as a way to make a cheap Patreon game with little up front investment, but they should realize there needs to be some reason why people are paying them for the game.

In short, anyone can make shitty Honey Select screenshots.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Demo Update1 0.0.1

PC/Linux

MAC

Android

Reactions: Paprika

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have just finished the so-called 'updated' and have come to the conclusion that it simply is not worth it.
Will unsubscribe from this thread and spend my time on better games.

@ZL-Games Sorry mate, better spend your time learning the ropes first.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I haven't played it and probably won't right now. @ZL-Games I can see from the screenshots on the OP that you are just learning how to use the tools and there is some potential there. Just need to learn how to use what you have. I for one give you credit for having the courage to put this out. I encourage you to not get discouraged and see if you can find someone to help you learn how to do this. I am disappointed in how many of the people have treated you so far with the exception of one who gave some constructive comments. I think they forgot that everyone has to start somewhere.

The key now is to show how you are improving with each update. I wish you well here and with Patreon.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes