Ren'Py Completed My Sister Giorgia [v0.0.6] [ZL-Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
"...If you are good you could have many appointments with her with the possible presence of your mother."

SOLD! :eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Ying Ko

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
just played or tryed to play the newest update. The visuals are a little grainy to me at least but are not really that bad. But the english or what is trying to be passed off as english is just giving me a headache. Clean that up and the visuals a bit and this could be a very good game.

Reactions: ZL-Games

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
just played or tryed to play the newest update. The visuals are a little grainy to me at least but are not really that bad. But the english or what is trying to be passed off as english is just giving me a headache. Clean that up and the visuals a bit and this could be a very good game.
Hi, thanks for your advice. Now, in fact, I'm improving the translation and I'll try to update some render especially those at the beginning because they are blurry. I'll probably release a 0.0.3 version with these enhancements, so you can "Enjoy" the game. Thank you for the constructive advice.

Reactions: Patpong

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 147768

Overview:
You are a 19 year's old boy who lives with your mother Sofia and your sister Giorgia.
Giorgia is a carefree and sweet girl.
If you are good you could have many appointments with her with the possible presence of your mother.

Updated: 05-Nov-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is short. Please don't overwhelm the thread with comments about the game's length.
Installation:

Change-Log:
Download:
PC/LINUX: - - -

Love the game so far just a quick note for tags you forgot Animated

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
New release V0.0.3a
PC:
Mac:
Android:

CHANGELOG V0.0.3a:

- Redo the renderings in the initial scenes of the game

- Redact the translation of the game in English

I hope this version is better than the previous one, especially in the dialogue in English.

Have fun and thank you for your advice

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I hate to say that not even cleaner images and a better translation could make this game better. Just the fact that it goes straight into what is a seemingly fully developed sexual relationship then backs off to some odd semblance of a seduction, then back to full on grinding, then back to the getting to know each other parts...etc. I'm thinking that nothing short of a full overhaul of the order of most of the scenes could fix this game.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Perhaps this should be removed from the OP since a few updates have came out Mod Or Admins just a thought really not meat to sound arrogant either tyvm :)
(Game is short. Please don't overwhelm the thread with comments about the game's length. )

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Okay I'm wondering about Mom. The MC and sister keep calling mom either He, Her, or It . So what is mom? A drag queen, ummm transgender or maybe a hermaphrodite? I'm so confused!!!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Okay I'm wondering about Mom. The MC and sister keep calling mom either He, Her, or It . So what is mom? A drag queen, ummm transgender or maybe a hermaphrodite? I'm so confused!!!
Just bad translation I think or they are forgetting the S lol

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
New release version 0.0.4.
PC:
MAC:
Android:

CHANGELOG V0.0.4:
- Full day 4 and beginning of day 5
- Added a new character "Anna"
- Added a sex scene

Last edited:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
New release version 0.0.4.
PC:
MAC:
Android:

CHANGELOG V0.0.4:
- Full day 4 and beginning of day 5
- Added a new character "Anna"
- Added a sex scene

Thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Love the new char Anna :love: and the game in my opinion is getting better and better :) sure the art could be a little more smooth, but it got some very well made animations I think and the story is good too :) and I dont care about spelling errors ( we all make them:p ), to me it's not that horrible as others say :)

Keep up the good work! :D

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Oh can’t wait for the next update mom content please :cry::cry::cry: and the only thing that bugs me about the game is that you have to press enter or click to advance those moments where they look like they should advanced to the next screen by itself

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes