Ren'Py Completed My Sister Giorgia [v0.0.6] [ZL-Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, first go and learn about lights and colors... if you follow this kind of Render you will fuckup for sure. i love honey select unlimitetd! if you use lots of mods and plugin; you have good tools to create and PLEASE us them all, there is a small way to create a diamant and piece of trash

Sep 27, 2018
Pff.... You should wait and release a longer version.
This game start and ends at the same time almost. What is the point in releasing a version which does not tell anything about story??

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Game is short. Please don't overwhelm the thread with comments about the game's length.

in the title i guess people dont like reading the thread description

@wep
Dude, the thing is that this is so overwhelmingly short that despite reading the op, the short lengths is basically the only thing worth talking about.

Besides, this is an update to the demo and a further update later and it's still too fucking short to be considered a serious first version.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Dude, the thing is that this is so overwhelmingly short that despite reading the op, the short lengths is basically the only thing worth talking about.

Besides, this is an update to the demo and a further update later and it's still too fucking short to be considered a serious first version.
fair point then i guess it shouldve been either delay before posting or named as a demo and not 0.1

i mean i wasnt going to try out the game im just kinda amazed that no one bother to read the actual thread description because of how it was in was in red letters and we are supposed to know what that means

im just glad there are alot of good games out example melody the tyrant lust town and decisions made

Reactions: botc76

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This my first time playing. Based on previous posts it appears there has been some progress. The story is very amateurish with no depth. It's intent right now is to be a poor tease. I think the renders are quite good and there some decent animation. The choices are very obvious for sexual content although the only sexual scene is a hand job. Right now there is no depth to the characters. I feel the dev suffers from a lack of experience in just about everything needed to produce a game. However, this is a good start and can be used to gain that experience. Even with the larger file size it is a relatively short game covering just over a day. There is no real back story. At least it didn't turn into a one day sexfest but could easily turn into a two day sexfest and end there. Not sure this game has a lot of potential but I think the dev has potential but it will take another game or two to find out. This not the game that will gain a lot of income but is a good start.

The English is passable but the writing is poor but does have some logic. I only took the obvious choices so it is too easy right now. My suggestion is to turn this into a sexfest so you can get some patrons, there are a lot of people out there that only look for this type of game but make it a decent one and learn, learn, learn from it so you can produce a better game(s) after this. You should finish this project for the experience. I wish you good luck.

Reactions: abc6969

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018

Hello guys,
At this moment the work for version 0.0.2 continue's and I wanted to anticipate some news. As you can see from the image you can choose where to spend time with giorgia and this will involve different choice's and events. More over, the story will be more profound, since we will talk about our mother but also about some other person ...

My work go on and I hope you enjoy the 0.0.2 version.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow ... what a mess.

The start alone is horrible.

1. The "story" is barely understandable because of the bad writing/translation
2. the "story" sucks ... because 3.
3. nothing makes sense

really. You wake up and you sister calls you to her room to tease you out of the blue with new clothing. then she has to redress because the mother cant see it. then the mother goes to work and she redresses again ... wtf?
Then she gives you a handjob and stops because you have the whole day to have fun. Next you check her room and she apologize for masturbating? SHE GAVE YOU A HANDJOB minutes ago and told you to find her in her room.
Ok - then she masturbates for maybe 6 HRS!!!!!! because you can't have any fun afterwards because the mother comes back from work. Then the MC questions himself after watching his sister masturbate and kissing her... Dude, she gave you a hand job earlier.... And then the best part ... "2 hour later" the mom returns. wtf again...

sorry. There is so much wrong in the first minutes - and the renders are not that good too.

Better scrap that and redo it. Make up a solid and somewhat believable basestory and start again and read about dialog and writing. Because the problems are not primarily due to the translation, but the whole style is simply stupid and seems very childish and naive.

Please - this is to help you (the developer) to improve yourself, not to maliciously badmouth your work. But without criticism you don't get better and this game doesn't have a good foundation.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Tried it for the first time...'
gameplay is easy. Graphics are solid as well as the animations.
The story is not yet clear, the only thing is having sex with 'your sister'
So, if there is a good story to follow it can be a nice game.

D

Deleted member 192287

Good luck with the game. I like the art work I wonder what fetishes you will add tho. Maybe ntr?

Yanis Batler

Dec 24, 2017
0.3 version
CHANGELOG V0.0.3:

- Full day 3 and beginning of day 4

- The new logo has been added to the main menu

- Added the sound effect of the "vibration" phone

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys, I hope the work done is good or at least better than the previous version. I am collecting various feedbacks and putting them into practice as far as I can.
Thank you for your opinions and advice.

Reactions: notsonoble

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no offense...but games seems to be written one-handed by an over excited 14 year old boy who spies on his sister irl....game is totally separated from any form of reality..that being said..its funny as heck..although i think not on purpose...maybe i'm too jaded..and have no idea why i try incest games..probably because i hope i can avoid it and go after the sister or mothers friend as some games allow..LOL..i know if either of my sisters(both who look like blonde beach bimbos) had ever tried any of this..i'd have tossed them out the window and accepted the jail time for tossing them out windows..HAHAAAAAAA

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I'd be happy playing it with an updated MAC version :)

I see some harsh reviews but I think any Dev shouldnt give up because any game can turn around!

Please add the latest MAC version when available!

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes