3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

samuelsuaza

Jun 9, 2017
Could you show me what error you get friend? Did you allow your phone to install apps from unknown sources?
1. Yes i allow unknown sources
2. Weirdly there no error log, i execute the install apk and works normally but at the end it says that it wasn't installed. And that's it

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Alright im confused if i download the game does that mean i also have to download that update patch or is that only the case if you had an older version?
Download the game and then apply the patch!

2. Weirdly there no error log, i execute the install apk and works normally but at the end it says that it wasn't installed. And that's it
No log? that's strange! I'll try to replicate the bug on my phone

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I know nothing about the inner workings of android but I suspect that the error log for the installer might be different from the error log of the game. In your case it is probably the installer that is failing to do the job it is expected to do, which means that you haven't turned off all the security locks that prevent you from installing apks from unknown sources.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gargarlley

samuelsuaza

Jun 9, 2017
I know nothing about the inner workings of android but I suspect that the error log for the installer might be different from the error log of the game. In your case it is probably the installer that is failing to do the job it is expected to do, which means that you haven't turned off all the security locks that prevent you from installing apks from unknown sources.
There is'nt anything more that i can turn off at all, i don't own any antivirus, i got the unknown sources restriction allowed, i once had this problem with the android port of Being a DIK, and it was because the file was corrupted and it worked just downloading it from other source, but this time i download it from the three sources and still doesn't work.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
There is'nt anything more that i can turn off at all, i don't own any antivirus, i got the unknown sources restriction allowed, i once had this problem with the android port of Being a DIK, and it was because the file was corrupted and it worked just downloading it from other source, but this time i download it from the three sources and still doesn't work.
We've been looking into it and I still can't really figure out what it is, we are going to try to recompile it, see if it works properly

Sorry for any inconvenience!

samuelsuaza

Jun 9, 2017
We've been looking into it and I still can't really figure out what it is, we are going to try to recompile it, see if it works properly

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Sorry if i sounded aggressive it wasn't my intention, frequently i mix english with spanish, nevertheless your game looks amazing and I'm dying of trying it, but i can't on pc because i share it with others so its kind of awkward.

• Hey there
Reactions: x7CB

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Sorry if i sounded aggressive it wasn't my intention, frequently i mix english with spanish, nevertheless your game looks amazing and I'm dying of trying it, but i can't on pc because i share it with others so its kind of awkward.
Don't worry my friend, I can adapt so I might help you!

¿Has probado a instalar el APK desde la carpeta de documentos de Android? Deberias tener una sección llamada "File Manager" :D

samuelsuaza

Jun 9, 2017
Don't worry my friend, I can adapt so I might help you!

¿Has probado a instalar el APK desde la carpeta de documentos de Android? Deberias tener una sección llamada "File Manager" :D
No, i mean, i can speak and write on english freely but sometimes i write sentences that sound polite on spanish if you translate it but not on english at all.

Nevertheless, indeed that's what i do, since i use brave as navigator and since its download interface is quite weird i install everything from the android's archives.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, Claire's ass in that dress was lovely. The shape was so enticing :oops:. The chemistry between the MC and her has honestly been amazing. That ending caught me off guard though. When it comes to these kind of games it's usually slow or takes around 3 to 4 updates to get something like this.

I hope it doesn't do the cliche, "it was a mistake/awkward", morning thing. I'm not asking for them to just ravish each other immediately next update or the one after either. I just find that specific trope slightly annoying when it comes to romance and taboo stuff in these games. Like just admit you like each other and see where the relationship goes. Doesn't really matter if it's slow building afterwards.

Anyway, this update was great. Seeing these other two was nice but i only got eyes for Claire. I'm actually glad Claire's the only option. I can romance my waifu in peace without other women drama interfering. As you can tell I'm definitely looking forward to the next update.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
No, i mean, i can speak and write on english freely but sometimes i write sentences that sound polite on spanish if you translate it but not on english at all.

Nevertheless, indeed that's what i do, since i use brave as navigator and since its download interface is quite weird i install everything from the android's archives.
That is indeed quite strange, I haven't been able to replicate the error as the instaler is working by my side, perhaps I should try uploading a new recompiled version? We're doing a new bugfix so perhaps that'll solve it for you!

Wow, Claire's ass in that dress was lovely. The shape was so enticing :oops:. The chemistry between the MC and her has honestly been amazing. That ending caught me off guard though. When it comes to these kind of games it's usually slow or takes around 3 to 4 updates to get something like this.

I hope it doesn't do the cliche, "it was a mistake/awkward", morning thing. I'm not asking for them to just ravish each other immediately next update or the one after either. I just find that specific trope slightly annoying when it comes to romance and taboo stuff in these games. Like just admit you like each other and see where the relationship goes. Doesn't really matter if it's slow building afterwards.

Anyway, this update was great. Seeing these other two was nice but i only got eyes for Claire. I'm actually glad Claire's the only option. I can romance my waifu in peace without other women drama interfering. As you can tell I'm definitely looking forward to the next update.

Thank you very much for your kind words!
Now, trying to answer without spoiling too much of what's to come, it was indeed quite the twist! I do know that most slow burn games take a long time before they decide to date but in my honest opinion that's usually merely a delay which tends to drag on and on. We all know why we're playing this game, we want the romance! And for it to be it has to begin to pick up the pace!

The mistake / akward thing would be hard to pull after what happened to them last night haha so rest assured while there might be a bit of akwardness it wouldn't be on the vein of "let's pretend it didn't happen" but more of a "wow, it happened" vibe. Regarding the second part, you're quite spot on indeed

I am trying to write a compelling story where we aren't dragging off on the known clichés of "wow this is wrong, let's spend 4 updates deciding before finally having savage raw sex without a dinner date first"

What I wish to tell with this game it's a forbidden love. And for it they both need to act and experience it! Which requires certain honesty in their feelings!

Now, now, do it for her and carry on for your Waifu my friend! See you in the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
The assignment of a person to the dialogue is sometimes misplaced.
My point is MC (or his sister roommate) sometimes talks to himself.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
I may know what happened, so basically this thing also happened to me a few times and I can't figure out what happened but through trial and error I discovered the problem... AND......IT....IS.....THE LACK OF SPACE IN YOUR PHONEEEE TADAAAA.....this may not be your problem but try clearing your space before installin...... make sure that your storage is at least 2.5x the game size...Hope this helps HEHEHE

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I may know what happened, so basically this thing also happened to me a few times and I can't figure out what happened but through trial and error I discovered the problem... AND......IT....IS.....THE LACK OF SPACE IN YOUR PHONEEEE TADAAAA.....this may not be your problem but try clearing your space before installin...... make sure that your storage is at least 2.5x the game size...Hope this helps HEHEHE
Hope it works out!

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Dialogue is terrible. Very stilted and not at all how anyone would actually speak in English. Was this originally written in Nihongo?

What's with the 2 different colors & textures of hair co-existing on the girl's head?

I gave up shortly after they ordered the ham & watermelon. Others may not mind it but I just couldn't read it anymore. I won't be watching for updates of this but I wish you good luck with it.

Mar 3, 2020
The ubiquitous lack of periods at the end of sentences was painful. I went into the source code almost immediately and mass-edited most of them in with a regex; if I'd lacked the technical capability to do this, I'm afraid I probably wouldn't have bothered continuing past the point where you meet her. (English not being your native language doesn't give you a pass on this one. Estoy bastante seguro de que el español tiene la misma convención de puntuación en estes contextos.)

The characters constantly address each other by the relations you define for them, rather than by their names; the latter would ordinarily be more natural in English (regardless of whether that relation is 'roommate' or 'brother/sister'), which may be why the preceding commenter thinks it was translated from Japanese. You do get points for properly [lowercasing!l] these in running text, though, which far too few authors do.

The use of Kimi wo Nosete (2.mp3) was distracting, and not really appropriate to the situation.

The boobs are excellent. Don't change them at all.

Reactions: x7CB

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
While it saddens me that you might not like the game, you're indeed entitled to your opinion!
If you don't mind I shall try to adress your main concerns whereby possible

What's with the 2 different colors & textures of hair co-existing on the girl's head?
The root of the hair is usually degraded over time unless the woman is dying her hair quite constantly, also as the Sun damages the hair it it's natural that ome shades of it shall be slightly different, therefore it was done as a slightly immersive thing!

I gave up shortly after they ordered the ham & watermelon.
As commented a few posts before you, the protagonists do so as an emotional thing. They acknowledge how terrible it is but it reminds them of their childhood so it's done for nostalgia!

Besides, it's not particullarly bad. It's a funky flavour

It is a shame that we wont have you with us for the future, but otherwise I hope you do find a game that catters to your tastes
Have a good day!

The ubiquitous lack of periods at the end of sentences was painful. I went into the source code almost immediately and mass-edited most of them in with a regex; if I'd lacked the technical capability to do this, I'm afraid I probably wouldn't have bothered continuing past the point where you meet her. (English not being your native language doesn't give you a pass on this one. Estoy bastante seguro de que el español tiene la misma convención de puntuación en estes contextos.)

The characters constantly address each other by the relations you define for them, rather than by their names; the latter would ordinarily be more natural in English (regardless of whether that relation is 'roommate' or 'brother/sister'), which may be why the preceding commenter thinks it was translated from Japanese. You do get points for properly [lowercasing!l] these in running text, though, which far too few authors do.

The use of Kimi wo Nosete (2.mp3) was distracting, and not really appropriate to the situation.

The boobs are excellent. Don't change them at all.
The lack of periods are mostly intentional to represent how the conversation goes on, and on, when periods are used it's to emphasize the ending! It's a common trope in a few surreal novels from the 20 century, but I do understand you personally may dislike it so for this I apologise!

Regarding her calling you "Brother" more often than simply your name.
You're right in saying that indeed in English it's a bit unnatural but frankly. It's a bit of a fetish of mine
Knowing the reassurance of their relation is what gets me going and for the conversations i've had with my fellow perverts, we tend to agree!

The main focus of the game, after all, is that you're shagging your little sister specifically

I am glad you did like the boobs, we do not plan to change them at all so I hope they keep you coming!

Thank you for your valuable feedback, do have a pleasant day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: longsuper1 and x7CB

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Do you plan on having choices for the current part of the game ? (I'm not counting the hair's style as one)

Anyway, will be back in a couple of months I guess, good luck with your project!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Do you plan on having choices for the current part of the game ? (I'm not counting the hair's style as one)

Anyway, will be back in a couple of months I guess, good luck with your project!
Not in a sense where they dramatically alter the story, as the plot is defined to be one where you date your sister

But choices to give your personal "flavour" to the relationships will be there! So that you may build your perfect waifu that catters to your tastes :D

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes