3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
There's an instance where the game is still using the default sister name when you compliment her dress while making the snacks and she blushes.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Huh? That's quite strange, could you post an image of this happening?
Did you delete your old game folder and freshly installed?
I'm having the same issue.
PS: I loaded my save. I always delete the game for space reasons but I make a backup of the save.
PS2: I'll start a new playthrough and see if I can get rid of this problem.

Untssitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
game is still fresh but promising and i like the way where this story is going
we would love some titjob scenes with roomate :KEK: (not with sister ofc)
many users said the models are cute and can't argue with their opinion:love:
good luck

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I said it once, I'm going to say it again probably the nicest developer I've seen on this website
Thank you very much! I don't really know what to answer haha

her expression hardly ever changes. she's stone faced. it's kinda creepy.
But it does! Perhaps it's too subtle? I'll look into it for the next update!

"I'm really glad you always stick out for me, brother."
What a lovely bit of dialogue. PERFECT for an incest game. :love: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1107497
Really glad that you're enjoying it my friend!!

There's an instance where the game is still using the default sister name when you compliment her dress while making the snacks and she blushes.
The coder will be noticed! Thank you!

I'm having the same issue.
PS: I loaded my save. I always delete the game for space reasons but I make a backup of the save.
PS2: I'll start a new playthrough and see if I can get rid of this problem.

View attachment 1107677
Now, that's a serious one! We'll make sure to release a hotfix ASAP
Thank you for your feedback!

game is still fresh but promising and i like the way where this story is going
we would love some titjob scenes with roomate :KEK: (not with sister ofc)
many users said the models are cute and can't argue with their opinion:love:
good luck
The plan is to release some side stories with the friends, these wouldn't be canon but would serve to sate the cravings of our readers!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'll try it...but not without leaving a little comment for the "realism" part:
This visual novel aims to provide a realistic incest dating experience, as realistic as such a thing might be of course, for this reason the game will focus solely on the romance between the MC and his Little Sister avoiding any kind of harem route.
Big sis any i are in a relationship since childhood and we kinda have both, a shared "harem" for group-action and some sidegirls for more private fun...we dont share our hearts with others, but we dont restrict our urges and wishes. Realism is a strange phrase if it comes to love or sex, especially when you can separate them ^^

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Damn it, i know i already heard those musics but i can't remember. Please someone tell me, this is killing me.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed the story, models and renders very much but that textbox is too big and dominant. Is it really required?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Really glad that you're enjoying it my friend!!
I was laughing because she said "stick out" instead of "stick up". To stick up for someone is
to support or defend someone or something, especially when that person or thing is being criticized:
I can stick up for myself.
It's sweet the way he sticks up for his little brother.
To stick out is to protrude, as "his penis sticks out when he gets a hard on".

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok well heres something i can say .. i've looked at the images and read all of them .... as far as being able to play ... :cry:
i can't play game using ren'py 7.4 ... i use embedded graphics and use only gl1 ... 7.4 wants gl2 .. so what i've seen looks great ... great luck with this game my friend ... you are one amazing Dev. for trying to help me and a few others out :)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I'll try it...but not without leaving a little comment for the "realism" part:

Big sis any i are in a relationship since childhood and we kinda have both, a shared "harem" for group-action and some sidegirls for more private fun...we dont share our hearts with others, but we dont restrict our urges and wishes. Realism is a strange phrase if it comes to love or sex, especially when you can separate them ^^
There's indeed many different situations that could've developed indeed! Hope you enjoy the game :D

Shes cute and your sister! Looking forward in playing this
Hope you like it friend!

ok well heres something i can say .. i've looked at the images and read all of them .... as far as being able to play ... :cry:
i can't play game using ren'py 7.4 ... i use embedded graphics and use only gl1 ... 7.4 wants gl2 .. so what i've seen looks great ... great luck with this game my friend ... you are one amazing Dev. for trying to help me and a few others out :)
Oh my, is there no way this could be fixed? Only by downgrading ren'py? I can look into that if you'd like friend

Damn it, i know i already heard those musics but i can't remember. Please someone tell me, this is killing me.
They're custom edits of various songs i've found! But as I edit the title I don't really know which ones they are, perhaps shazam can identify them?

I enjoyed the story, models and renders very much but that textbox is too big and dominant. Is it really required?
It's being removed on the next hotfix! We thought it'd add a cutesy tone to the game but as others have pointed out it's simply too big!

Watermelon and ham? This leave me pluzzled about the taste... might as well try one day to check
As ontach accurately pointed out, they eat it for sentimental reasons!
But I've actually tried it out, it has a funny taste although it's not something I'd recommend for daily eating haha

I was laughing because she said "stick out" instead of "stick up". To stick up for someone is

To stick out is to protrude, as "his penis sticks out when he gets a hard on".
My hearth is broken then! :(

But thank you for pointing it out! I'll be sure to fix it my friend! :D

Reactions: ontach

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no thank you tho .. you have done way more than anyone should have already .. and i thank you sooo much for it :)
good luck with your game it looks really great (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
no thank you tho .. you have done way more than anyone should have already .. and i thank you sooo much for it :)
good luck with your game it looks really great (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thank you for your kind words my friend, may your rig be able to support this game on the future!

Reactions: ImperialD

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Is the android apk working? i can't install it for some reason.
Could you show me what error you get friend? Did you allow your phone to install apps from unknown sources?

In other news:
0.2b hotfix ! (Install instructions avaiable on the OP / First Post)

Including:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gkw96931

CanadianSold13r

Sep 11, 2020
Alright im confused if i download the game does that mean i also have to download that update patch or is that only the case if you had an older version?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes