3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Nice little beginning to the story here, I really like the dynamic the two characters have with each other.
The English could use some cleaning up, although I was able to understand just fine.
I should mention that there tons of references to them being related, even if you keep them as roommates, which could become a problem with Patreon down the line, as others have mentioned.
Overall, I quite like what I saw here, definitely one I'll keep an eye on.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Seems pretty good for a first release! I like the aspect of focusing on just the two characters - it's a breath of fresh air. Looking forward to seeing how you improve and add to this.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Nice little beginning to the story here, I really like the dynamic the two characters have with each other.
The English could use some cleaning up, although I was able to understand just fine.
I should mention that there tons of references to them being related, even if you keep them as roommates, which could become a problem with Patreon down the line, as others have mentioned.
Overall, I quite like what I saw here, definitely one I'll keep an eye on.
Thank you for your review, for the next version I will probably go over the script so that any reference to Incest is non present on the "roommate" version

Regarding your other comment, the dynamic was a thing I was specially worried about. As making them feel like real brother and sister was quite the task if I was to avoid it being purely a testimonial thing

Thank you!

Looks promising,
I ll definitely follow this one
good luck to the dev
Shall try to deliver up to your expectations my friend
Seems pretty good for a first release! I like the aspect of focusing on just the two characters - it's a breath of fresh air. Looking forward to seeing how you improve and add to this.
Let's all hope then! Thank you my friend!

Sister looks damn cute! BTW are sex scenes going to be animated?
That's indeed the plan! I've been looking into how WebM integrate within Ren'Py just today!

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Good start the game. A bit short but it is a first release. As I say with all the new projects, i hope the dev is determined and keeps going with the game. I have a few questions though
1) One of the images says 2017, doesn't mean much I'm just wondering why lol
2) Is the game gonna solely be based around the MC and the Sis, if so I'm a big fan, if not I'm still a big fan but a game centred on one LI would be cool to see
3) Am I blind or is the Sis extremely well built, In one of the graphics it looks like she's rocking some mad abs, On that note i do love her character design.
Anyway good luck with the game, ill be following the development closely

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Good start the game. A bit short but it is a first release. As I say with all the new projects, i hope the dev is determined and keeps going with the game. I have a few questions though
1) One of the images says 2017, doesn't mean much I'm just wondering why lol
2) Is the game gonna solely be based around the MC and the Sis, if so I'm a big fan, if not I'm still a big fan but a game centred on one LI would be cool to see
3) Am I blind or is the Sis extremely well built, In one of the graphics it looks like she's rocking some mad abs, On that note i do love her character design.
Anyway good luck with the game, ill be following the development closely

1) The reason why the story is set in 2017 is because at first I thought about setting it up on the current date but well, due the current circumstances it'd have to change quite a bit o_O

2) The game is gonna be solely based around the MC and the Sis indeed! There'll be other side characters as the story progress but the Romance and Sexual elements will be solely between the MC and his Sister!

3) In the shadows lie many secrets my friend! hahaha

Reactions: x7CB and Lolxddab

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I like it thus far, the sister is very cute and busty, and the renders are not bad. The English needs some typo recognition (meny instead of menu) but it's easily understood. The music seems nice too. Nice work dev, looking forward to updates.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
My Sister & I [v0.1] [Tortilla Dreams] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 586.66 MB
Original MAC Size: 573.31 MB

Compressed PC Size: 63.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 49.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I like it thus far, the sister is very cute and busty, and the renders are not bad. The English needs some typo recognition (meny instead of menu) but it's easily understood. The music seems nice too. Nice work dev, looking forward to updates.
Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed it my friend!

My Sister & I [v0.1] [Tortilla Dreams] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 586.66 MB
Original MAC Size: 573.31 MB

Compressed PC Size: 63.0 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 49.9 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Oh and thank you for this! I'll test them out ASAP so I might add them to the OP with your permission!

EDIT: Sadly the compressed version doesn't seem to work :(

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
that's the reason...she looks cute...also i'm all for vanilla, love and romances, those are my fetishes, people cherishing time together...so yeah i'm checking it for her and for the fluff XD
You're a sick and twisted freak. My comrade in arms!

Good luck to the dev, this looks very promising!

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I really hope this game is good. Far too many games miss their mark, however. Here's to hoping!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
If I hadn't read the how-to activate incest mode my first reaction to the question of What’s your relationship with the girl? my first thought would have been my relationship with her is I'm her brother. Shouldn't it have asked for her relationship to me instead? Or am I thinking wrong?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes