3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
File size is our foremost priority for this updatement cycle, we'll try our best friend!

I am really glad that you liked and caught on to the spirit of the game! I hope you'll be back for our future updates for love must go on my friend! :D
Without a doubt I will. Fantastic work. Catch you on the next update ;)

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Wholesome game. Sister's a charming, a-dork-able shortie-stack.

Only thing that's really jarring for me is that: either the name tags are wrong for the following dialogue OR the correct character is referencing the wrong title for the following dialog.

4 examples within the same save file with the superior and correct titles:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless you're teasing a sister x sister dlc side story, then i'm all for it.

Edit: Added one more screenshot.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018

Only thing that's really jarring for me is that: either the name tags are wrong for the following dialogue OR the correct character is referencing the wrong title for the following dialog.

My friend have you tried out with the hotfix?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

My friend have you tried out with the hotfix?
There are more cases like this even after installing the hotfix and often the sister's name is written with a lower case letter and as we know names start with a capital letter.

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Looks promising. I like the idea of focusing solely on the romance between the MC and his little sister. But I must say that it feels more like reading a book instead of playing a VN. The characters emotions are mostly expressed on text, instead of the actual visuals. There's also some times that I feel like when they call each other "brother" and "sister" in a very unnatural way. Though not the very first game that is focused on bro/sis romance, I still kinda like it so I'll play until the end.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
is there penetration now
Not yet friend!

There are more cases like this even after installing the hotfix and often the sister's name is written with a lower case letter and as we know names start with a capital letter.
Oh my, I shall try to fix it at once! Thank you for pointing it out :D

EDIT: After checking I haven't found which of these instances we're missing! If you find any with the hotfix please let us know!
Regarding Claire's name being lowercase, this is due you writing the name yourself (at the beginning once you're asked her name) to ensure it's upper case you must write it as "Claire" instead of "claire" I hope this aids in this regard!
Have a good day!

Looks promising. I like the idea of focusing solely on the romance between the MC and his little sister. But I must say that it feels more like reading a book instead of playing a VN. The characters emotions are mostly expressed on text, instead of the actual visuals. There's also some times that I feel like when they call each other "brother" and "sister" in a very unnatural way. Though not the very first game that is focused on bro/sis romance, I still kinda like it so I'll play until the end.
We hope that you find the renders and visuals to improve over time! If I may say so I believe they're quite good by the current chapter!

Ah, didn't notice a hotfix. I'm all done with this version though, so I'll await the next one. I wish you the best, Dev.
Thank you for the kind words!

Nice.....
Wish i had that sister.
Curvy and those eyes....
Very well done.
Dank.
Don't we all wish for that my friend? haha
Glad you liked it!

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2018
..." Last year He dated His Daughter... This summer He'll be doubling down on 'keeping it in the family'... Things 'may' get a little awkward, but out of the blue anything could happen with My Sister & I... Coming soon to a HDD near you "...

• Haha
Reactions: Gargarlley

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I feel like this game is a bit heavy file size wise for the current amount of countent.

Aside from that though I loved what I played! Finally a game that is fully 1rst person! The two other girls are cute too I hope we get some action with em too, maybe threesome with the sister.

Reactions: belovedeggs

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Looks good, but the shakiness of the camera when it pans during animations really throws them off. Not sure how you fix that in HS2 but maybe there's suggestions on how to record smoother camera movement in the dev forum.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I feel like this game is a bit heavy file size wise for the current amount of countent.

Aside from that though I loved what I played! Finally a game that is fully 1rst person! The two other girls are cute too I hope we get some action with em too, maybe threesome with the sister.
Thank you for your review friend!
File size shall be addressed!

Looks good, but the shakiness of the camera when it pans during animations really throws them off. Not sure how you fix that in HS2 but maybe there's suggestions on how to record smoother camera movement in the dev forum.
Did you find it to be like that during the last scene? The handjob I mean

Reactions: Lebeaubrun

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
So, I just downloaded the game and I am playing trough it now. So far, it looks really good! And good job to the dev for not setting the music default to max. The only thing so far that I don't like is the complete lack of facial expirations of the characters. To the point of a little disturbing... Like two girls are going to pop out of nowhere and say "Come play with us....." (yes, that was a The Shining reference).

Other than that, keep up the good work!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
You're right, the handjob animations have a smoother camera. The second to last is still a little wonky, but the rest are good.
Thank you!
I was told about the shaky camera so I've tried to polish it out for this latest release!
Rest assured next ones will be even better!

So, I just downloaded the game and I am playing trough it now. So far, it looks really good! And good job to the dev for not setting the music default to max. The only thing so far that I don't like is the complete lack of facial expirations of the characters. To the point of a little disturbing... Like two girls are going to pop out of nowhere and say "Come play with us....." (yes, that was a The Shining reference).

Other than that, keep up the good work!
Thank you my friend for your kind words and the honest review!
Facial expressions where greatly upgraded in this latest version, so I hope they rise up to your standards as time goes on!

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

LKadax

Jan 30, 2019
Can't download via google drive for some strange reason, idk if it's happening with other people. Tried to download the new update via GD and got a page telling me that "You don't have authorization to view this page." so i couldn't download it.

Robins Hood

Oct 2, 2018
Please, please provide a 32 bit version for all of us users with older machines. It would be much appreciated. I am certain there are many users out here that would love to play this game if only there was a choice to download a 32 bit version.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes