3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

BDI

May 23, 2017
I think this is an interesting post, so I'll engage it on a orderly manner!

First of all good day friend
I'd like to say that the scene does not happen "no matter what" as it's avaiable on Patreon where the choices and their consequences explained (and voted upon via polling) these changes are what lean you towards one or the other ending, which are quite different by themselves and also alter the kind of reactions the girl has. As detailed before, what is chosen here is not truly the main development, but it's outcome and manner

And lastly, I'd say that there's really no metric by which one might decide what is or what is not impactful, as it's an abstract concept

While you're entitled to your opinion, this website (F95zone) provides the following definition for what is and what is not a Kinetic Novel.

• "Kinetic Novel [Used when a a visual novel style game presents the player with no choices.]"
So as long as there's a choice there is no real reason to ask for it to be tagged with the kinetic tag!

And this is your personal opinion, and here's the thing my friend

I believe you're entitled to it as much as Demoness_Kiss it's entitled to his, for what is the point of a forum if not to provide an space for the free flow of ideas?

I am sorry if you had some expectation that this game did not fullfill, and I do hope that in the future you may find one that fully satisfies you friend, for I believe we all come here looking for a bit of fun and if you did not find it here, perhaps you shall in a greener pasture

Good luck, and thank you for your time!
You know that if they don't want people to find out that they are brother and sister it really might be a good idea for them to just use their first names when talking.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
With who we can have sex so far in this game?

With "sister".. maybe? :cool:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What pregnancy content is in the game so far? Is there anything that’s planned, but not included yet?

Reactions: _Maou_

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Bah, guess I'll have to start over.

• Sad
Reactions: Gargarlley
Jun 3, 2017
Why is this game not working if moved deeper into hard drive? i literally can only launch it on pulpit it won't start if moved elsewhere.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
random idea, influence the sis to become a gym rat so she's beefy enough to protect MC. (abs are pretty hot on women)

also might i suggest going full child rearing dynamics when pregnancy comes into play? (if MC chooses to knock her up)

game looks interesting, looking forward to playing it when it's closer to completion!

Jun 21, 2021
Regarding the Pregnancy aspect of the game:

Do you plan this to have a gradual process (months, weeks, etc.)? Would they try to hide it? Is the baby born right away, or will there be a process of contractions, labor and delivery? If there is a delivery, would it happen offscreen?

Reactions: _Maou_
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes