3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
This game would be so much better if they used their names instead of "brother" and "sister" all the time. Siblings don't talk like that...
It's a personal pet peeve of mine, but I hope you had a good time nonetheless!

I just finished playing. It was nice to play this game. I like how the relationship between mc and his sister developing. :love:

The sister is so adorable.. I love her hairstyle and when she blushes.

The end of this update was.. very.. nice.:cool:
I'm glad you had a good time friend, hope to see you in the next update!

I like it when they call themselves that. That's when I feel taboo and even emotion more at certain moments.

But if it bothers you a lot, just change their relationship at the beginning of the game and just put their names there or what you prefer. ;)
Regarding this bit of advice, I kinda see how that could partially work, albeit it'd be wonky
Taking into account they're variables, I believe a wise modder could work it out

Reactions: Qmil679

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I like it when they call themselves that. That's when I feel taboo and even emotion more at certain moments.

But if it bothers you a lot, just change their relationship at the beginning of the game and just put their names there or what you prefer. ;)
i prefer it when they call each other like that...but as a way to tease each other...i mean i didn't played the update yet(sorry XD) but TO ME(in caps for emphasis) they think like "we're a couple that happen to be siblings" because they love each other, they went over the "we're brother and sister, it's incest" quite fast meaning that (from what i read so far) they in fact moved over that paranoia of incest XDXD (i'm repeating myself aren't i ??? XD)...sooo now they're a couple, no more different from two unrelated persons dating and loving each other

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aeriall and Qmil679

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I waited for the compressed version and it's nice that it's ready.. thanks. But I downloaded the full version a few hours ago. Because I couldn't wait to play. :KEK:
Sorry for that, the site was down for me in the last 2 hours.

Reactions: Qmil679

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
He isn't wrong though. While the game is good it really could use someone that is a good proof-reader.
Then do the right thing: show the errors to the dev(in private if you want to be polite about it, like i did and still do when i find those errors) i already told several people to use Grammarly and other grammar-correction programs u.u

exhaustive feedbacks help the game-makers u.u

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
This game would be so much better if they used their names instead of "brother" and "sister" all the time. Siblings don't talk like that...
Hmm...perhaps you're right :unsure:
In the last 10 years I think I only used the word "sis" to my sister 3x total. She used the word "brother" on me once during those 10 years. It was at her wedding :HideThePain: (I was very uncomfortable there)

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
My Sister & I [v0.5d] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 440 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 427 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
JokerLeader can you put into a MediaFire ? thank you very much if you put in i appreciated

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Another vanilla romance. Bland and empty. All sorts of touching conversations, Disney-style intimate moments and music from French, romantic movies, lol. No kinky situations, no suspense, no debauchery. And the sister in general is a canonical incel's dream. Too boring for me. I've seen all these bland cliches in hundreds of other games.

Oh! I got to the first sexual encounter. They had a sweet, romantic date, then they came home and she jerked off to him! What a crazy flight of imagination! LOL!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: _baka_ and idkjef

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
My Sister & I [v0.5d] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 440 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 427 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
would appreciate another host link as well

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Another vanilla romance. Bland and empty. All sorts of touching conversations, Disney-style intimate moments and music from French, romantic movies, lol. No kinky situations, no suspense, no debauchery. And the sister in general is a canonical incel's dream. Too boring for me. I've seen all these bland cliches in hundreds of other games.

Oh! I got to the first sexual encounter. They had a sweet, romantic date, then they came home and she jerked off to him! What a crazy flight of imagination! LOL!
Who cares if it's vanilla, though? On a website that's literally littered with loli, rape/sleep sex, incest, and bestiality, vanilla is actually quite unique. What's so bad about a normal, intimate romantic VN between a brother and sister? Not everything has to be about a pervy teenager hypnotizing his entire family and raping children into them.

Even then, why waste your time vocalizing your dislike of something? If you don't like it, then move the hell on.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
What's so bad about a normal, intimate romantic VN between a brother and sister? Not everything has to be about a pervy teenager hypnotizing his entire family and raping children into them.
Nothing bad, just boring. There are several games without rape and hypnosis (very rare tags actually), but with unusual plot moves that look really hot, mesmerizing and interesting.

Even then, why waste your time vocalizing your dislike of something? If you don't like it, then move the hell on.
Why do people vocalize what they like?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Well, I really don't know what you expected from a game that from the beginning was known to focus solely and exclusively on the wholesome vanilla romance between brother and sister. I think it was pretty obvious that there would be no corruption, debauchery, or that level of kinky situations.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes