3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well, I really don't know what you expected from a game that from the beginning was known to focus solely and exclusively on the wholesome vanilla romance between brother and sister. I think it was pretty obvious that there would be no corruption, debauchery, or that level of kinky situations.
^ this.

There is a difference if a game is a romantic vanilla experience from the start or if it was promised as something else but turned into Vanilla (because the Dev did change his mind or because the audience does not want certain things). It was clear from the beginning that this game will not really involve any extreme kinks, sharing, Harem or things like that.

And if people play it, despite knowing that this will not be in the game, they should not complain.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished and this was a wonderful update. The build up for it was nice. It felt good for a change to play a straight romance game. I play a lot of smut and i mean a lot. So it was a nice change of pace when this updated. I'm obsessed with Claire's cakes so you already know my favorite scene. She didn't let me down either. I was so happy when she decided to get on her knees and let me hit it from the back. I definitely didn't pull out. :oops:

That old couple was definitely brother and sister. They parallel way too much. Also i noticed a shift in quality when you meet up with Amelie. I'm assuming that's an in progress thing? It changed back as soon as she came back home. Whether it was just testing the water or it being implemented at a later date, I'd say it looked great. I'm fine with her current look but i wouldn't be bothered by that changed one.

Anyway, this was great. That ending especially. Now I'm looking forward to what happens next. So many possibilities. I'm almost a bit too excited. I already can't wait for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

althworld

May 12, 2018
My Sister & I [v0.5d] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 440 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 427 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mixdrop's giving me an 'invalid ticket id. try again later' error. I'd appreciate another link please.

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Another vanilla romance. Bland and empty. All sorts of touching conversations, Disney-style intimate moments and music from French, romantic movies, lol. No kinky situations, no suspense, no debauchery. And the sister in general is a canonical incel's dream. Too boring for me. I've seen all these bland cliches in hundreds of other games.

Oh! I got to the first sexual encounter. They had a sweet, romantic date, then they came home and she jerked off to him! What a crazy flight of imagination! LOL!
man, unless you personally commissioned this work and paid for it all by yourself, stfu. I'm prettu sure you leeched it from here like us and you can even manage to complain. What an honor for us to have your elevated mind full of experiences among us.

Don't play the game. Go away. It's as simple as that.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The grammar in this game is kinda wack. Could def use a proofreader.
He isn't wrong though. While the game is good it really could use someone that is a good proof-reader.
Yeah, I do enjoy the game itself, it's just hard to read.
Then do the right thing: show the errors to the dev(in private if you want to be polite about it, like i did and still do when i find those errors) i already told several people to use Grammarly and other grammar-correction programs u.u

exhaustive feedbacks help the game-makers u.u
I use quite a few creative licenses, as in I believe people don't really speak well in real life so I try to adapt that to my characters (along with using british spelling and slang which perhaps looks odd to some folk)

Albeit I'd be grateful if you could tell me which lines irked you in particular so that I can take a look!

Another vanilla romance. Bland and empty. All sorts of touching conversations, Disney-style intimate moments and music from French, romantic movies, lol. No kinky situations, no suspense, no debauchery. And the sister in general is a canonical incel's dream. Too boring for me. I've seen all these bland cliches in hundreds of other games.

Oh! I got to the first sexual encounter. They had a sweet, romantic date, then they came home and she jerked off to him! What a crazy flight of imagination! LOL!
I am saddened you didn't like it but I do respect your decision friend, hope you find some game you'll fully enjoy!

I just wanted to say that I don't use french romance music, french romantic movies are usually really hardcore so it wouldn't quite fit; I mostly go with russian compositions which are a tad more tragical

And the sexual encounter is straight out of my memories ;-;

Is the pregnancy going to be a choice or does cum inside = pregnancy?
It'll be a choice ultimately, but the route as a thing can be seen through cumming inside in the encounters you'll be seeing!
And I plan to have some snarky comments regarding that in particular :HideThePain:

Im getting an error when trying to load a save...
Did you save at the ending text of the previous update friend?

I just finished and this was a wonderful update. The build up for it was nice. It felt good for a change to play a straight romance game. I play a lot of smut and i mean a lot. So it was a nice change of pace when this updated. I'm obsessed with Claire's cakes so you already know my favorite scene. She didn't let me down either. I was so happy when she decided to get on her knees and let me hit it from the back. I definitely didn't pull out. :oops:

That old couple was definitely brother and sister. They parallel way too much. Also i noticed a shift in quality when you meet up with Amelie. I'm assuming that's an in progress thing? It changed back as soon as she came back home. Whether it was just testing the water or it being implemented at a later date, I'd say it looked great. I'm fine with her current look but i wouldn't be bothered by that changed one.

Anyway, this was great. That ending especially. Now I'm looking forward to what happens next. So many possibilities. I'm almost a bit too excited. I already can't wait for the next update.
I'm really glad you had fun friend! Thank you for your support!

Albeit now I'm feeling the pressure and I'm weak in the knees

Can anyone give me the full save?
I'll try to when I return from the hospital! Although it's not a sandbox game so there's nothing to grind so I don't fully understand the desire for a full save

holy hell that ass i could watch it bounce all day long
A fellow man of culture I see

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Sister and I 0.5d
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
as in I believe people don't really speak well in real life so I try to adapt that to my characters (along with using british spelling and slang which perhaps looks odd to some folk)
From the perspective of someone who's seen many writers, and different styles of writing, slang/dialogue is the trickiest to get a hold on for most authors. The way a teenager talks in Compton will be completely different to the way a teen in Germany talks. As will their slang/ebonics, dialects, or accents. The same goes for Japan and India, or anything else of the sort.

The way every human speaks will differ some, and no word they say will ever come out exactly the same. As there's likely hundreds of cultural forms of slang/accents or pronunciations out there, many aren't going to connect to that cultural/local slang, and that's where the risk lies writing that way. It's hard enough making dialogue sound real, but if you throw in a lot of local slang/spellings/meanings, then it's inherently going to weird to other players. Perhaps even disconnect them entirely.

If a British player read "If this dog outside don't shut up imma have to pull out my glocc and 187 dat ass.", do you think many beyond 90's rap fans or lawyers/cops would understand what that means? That's not to say don't use slang, just use it sparingly. Use it to characterize (or rather, give life to) a character or two, just enough to give your character(s) some color. Using too much of it can come off as contrived and/or even fake feeling in some ways.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I see the game flies the pregnancy tag (quite recent I guess?)
Anyhow, how does it play out?

Reactions: _Maou_

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
oooh nice! new update :)
Hope you like it!

Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Sister and I 0.5d
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Oh nice, if someone can playtest I'll add it to the main post!

not gonna lie, i wanna do a pregnancy route, shes so cute and wonderful, and i would like to see where that would go. But would that be a thing your ok with
It'll be a thing in the future my friend!

From the perspective of someone who's seen many writers, and different styles of writing, slang/dialogue is the trickiest to get a hold on for most authors. The way a teenager talks in Compton will be completely different to the way a teen in Germany talks. As will their slang/ebonics, dialects, or accents. The same goes for Japan and India, or anything else of the sort.

The way every human speaks will differ some, and no word they say will ever come out exactly the same. As there's likely hundreds of cultural forms of slang/accents or pronunciations out there, many aren't going to connect to that cultural/local slang, and that's where the risk lies writing that way. It's hard enough making dialogue sound real, but if you throw in a lot of local slang/spellings/meanings, then it's inherently going to weird to other players. Perhaps even disconnect them entirely.

If a British player read "If this dog outside don't shut up imma have to pull out my glocc and 187 dat ass.", do you think many beyond 90's rap fans or lawyers/cops would understand what that means? That's not to say don't use slang, just use it sparingly. Use it to characterize (or rather, give life to) a character or two, just enough to give your character(s) some color. Using too much of it can come off as contrived and/or even fake feeling in some ways.
This is quite an useful insight, and I'll surely keep it in mind!
I'm mostly adapting what I write for my real job into this format, I'd like to think I somewhat pull it off as I tend to get a good review regarding the characterisation and I believe that's impossible for me to make something that'll connect with everyone who reads it. But perhaps I should try to tone it down? I'll certainly consider it for the next update

I see the game flies the pregnancy tag (quite recent I guess?)
Anyhow, how does it play out?
As Demoness_Kiss said it'll be a thing in the future, right now there's only the possibility of impregnation!

Reactions: Wills747
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes