ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I didnt read the whole comment section, because I'm new in this game and don't want any possible spoiler.
Please anyone can tell me, is there ONLY sister route?
oh my no..there is yandere murder chick route(sort of) curvy yumyum route(sort of) virgin thot hair route(definite) athlete goddess route(with her roomate maybe..depends) milf definitely pregnant now route(i hope) athlete blonde route(with her roommate maybe..refer to other athletic) cum on my face stunning beauty route(maybe?) dominate me dorm leader route(doubtful but maybe?) cuck my husband abs milf route(dont know) and possibly others..lots of stuff only the sister is not a route NIKKI IS NOT LI!!! :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didnt read the whole comment section, because I'm new in this game and don't want any possible spoiler.
Please anyone can tell me, is there ONLY sister route?
No, there is no Nikki only route.

She's only there as a catalyst to the story. They do have sex but that's it, her part in the story is done after that.

It's not a morality issue, sumo just has a story to tell and it doesn't involve brother and sister getting together. There are hundreds of incest games for that, his words.

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019

She's only there as a catalyst to the story. They do have sex but that's it, her part in the story is done after that.

It's not a morality issue, sumo just has a story to tell and it doesn't involve brother and sister getting together. There are hundreds of incest games for that, his words.
I'm very grateful for your explanation, now I know everything, there is no sister-brother romance ending option.
Thanks again, have a nice day!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sumodeine keeps things pretty tight to the chest...the only thing he's ever truly said with any noticeable conviction is Nikki is not an LI..other than that..anything else pertaining to everything in the game is..fair game..lol

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Sumodeine keeps things pretty tight to the chest...the only thing he's ever truly said with any noticeable conviction is Nikki is not an LI..other than that..anything else pertaining to everything in the game is..fair game..lol
i really want cory to be developed further. by far my favorite in the game.

how dare he want to tell a story, stories are for losers with to much time on their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: kuraiken

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting game so far .... enjoying it lot .. question tho .... whats with mc wanting his sister and his dorm neighbor ? .. wants both maybe ? .. and what happened to the flower girl ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes