Red469

May 18, 2018
Probably not, they are both going their own way and after all the problems he's had with people not understand that Nikki isn't a love interest in this one i'd doubt he'd do that again.

Could be wrong, be hilarious if he did.

I know right :)
Hilarious, however would not begin to describe it tho... I mean honestly :) We know this thing of Nikki = no love interest
Hes been very clear on all that, but still Number two could just be all about that part (My sister my Lover?)

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
People really facepalming that......seriously?
Yeah, seriously. We get that you don’t agree with it, but it’s not your game, or your story to tell. If you disagree with someone else’s story, cool. It’s not yours to agree with. So, if you don’t agree with it, keep it to yourself. Dev’s seen enough of people upset about something that he’s made clear from the start, and honestly? So have those of us who accept it. If you don’t like it, that’s a you problem. Not something that we all need to constantly read about.

A more pressing question:
People really caring about internet facepalms.......seriously?

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Another small-dick dude getting told his dick is big. Lol. If a girl can fit her hand around your dick and only have an inch or so left, you've got a small dick. Sorry! Makes me think the developer is a lil delusional about his size.

Uncle VT, why you always all over my posts? You following me or some shit? Get off my dick. This is at least the 3rd time you've reacted to my replies within a minute. I know you're a moderator but I'm a little sketched out.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another small-dick dude getting told his dick is big. Lol. If a girl can fit her hand around your dick and only have an inch or so left, you've got a small dick. Sorry! Makes me think the developer is a lil delusional about his size.
Check out billy big bollocks here.

Talking about cock size on a forum mainly populated by men.

Looking to get laid there big boy?

I'm sure we have some nice poppa bears here willing to take a lovely twink as yourself under their sheets .. er .. wing.

I'll be honest though hun, I thought you we were one of us with that cute lil clitty. I see why your last lover called you justin.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Uncle VT, why you always all over my posts? You following me or some shit? Get off my dick.
Uncle VT doesn't know he is on your dick, its too small to notice. ;)

anyways, Taylor isn't small. He doesn't have a torpedo dick like a lot of MC's does, but he is still above average at the least. The average girth is around 4.5 inches, but I think Taylor is bigger than that.

1574479447720.png

My guess is 5 inch girth and 6 1/4th long. Which puts him in the 88th percentile ( ). So, maybe you're a little delusional about his size ;)

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Uncle VT, why you always all over my posts? You following me or some shit? Get off my dick. This is at least the 3rd time you've reacted to my replies within a minute. I know you're a moderator but I'm a little sketched out.
i think with 17 posts if you are that worried about a moderator being all over your stuff you might just want to stop posting.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes