Red469

May 18, 2018
Interesting. IMO a facepalm should subtract 1 like from the user's profile. Like a downvote button.
Hey buddy give me one just to prove a point :)

lol Ok My bad they dont count as likes cool gues I cant say that again... thanks bud

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sumodeine

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
That was a lot of penis talk.

I feel like i've learned something here today.

Firstly, men think about dick far too much.
To be fair, it's perfectly fine for men to think about dick. As long as it's their own.

At least, that's what I tell myself when I'm trying not to piss all over the place when I'm drunk.
Secondly, I now know more about cocks than some straight women.
To be honest, based on that conversation, it seems you know more about cocks than some people who have them.
Please, please don't take that the wrong way.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what new man i told her shes not allowed with anyone ;)
Doesn't matter, she's still not a love interest and she's still going off to do her own thing.

There are only 2 options regards to Nikki and other people. She asks you if you want to watch and you can say no, she will still fuck people you just don't see it.

She tells you about her boyfriend and you can ask her to break up with him, she'll likely get with someone else.

Either way she's still done with Tales and isn't getting with him. This isn't a brother/sister romance game.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
i feel bad for sum
Doesn't matter, she's still not a love interest and she's still going off to do her own thing.

There are only 2 options regards to Nikki and other people. She asks you if you want to watch and you can say no, she will still fuck people you just don't see it.

She tells you about her boyfriend and you can ask her to break up with him, she'll likely get with someone else.

Either way she's still done with Tales and isn't getting with him. This isn't a brother/sister romance game.
god i love you sometimes, i was kidding, i will, however, say i do feel bad for sumo since this thread only ever devolves into this discussion

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes