CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
i think she actually would be a love interest , or i need to replay the story from the start again :(
from what I understand, the game was always planned as ntr/cuck, the mc was a cuck from the beginning he had to see his sister being a slut without options and after many complains the developer decided to add options to avoid seeing certain things but the story will remain as planned

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i think she actually would be a love interest , or i need to replay the story from the start again :(
Dev has been saying for nearly 2 years now she isn't a love interest, how is this still news to people?

from what I understand, the game was always planned as ntr/cuck, the mc was a cuck from the beginning he had to see his sister being a slut without options and after many complains the developer decided to add options to avoid seeing certain things but the story will remain as planned
Not even anywhere near close.

Nikki was only ever a catalyst to open her brother up sexually. Dev has never caved to any complaints, the story has always been Tales ending up with another girl.

How the fuck is it NTR or cuck if they aren't in a relationship?

He ends up dating another girl and they never sleep with anyone else, Nikki always did her own thing.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
That's what you think. Because you don't know all the sexual favors I've promised Sumodeine in exchange for an optional Nikki ending.

The things I do for love...
I assume that even giving your ass, your soul and your firstborn child won't get that done, so... :p

Reactions: Jaun Karr

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Dev has been saying for nearly 2 years now she isn't a love interest, how is this still news to people?

Not even anywhere near close.

Nikki was only ever a catalyst to open her brother up sexually. Dev has never caved to any complaints, the story has always been Tales ending up with another girl.

How the fuck is it NTR or cuck if they aren't in a relationship?

He ends up dating another girl and they never sleep with anyone else, Nikki always did her own thing.
*reaches down and pats head* There there, don't let them get to you, it'll all be fine soon when the final version is released and they all see you were right all along. :)(y)
That's what you think. Because you don't know all the sexual favors I've promised Sumodeine in exchange for an optional Nikki ending.

The things I do for love...
Again... you should see some of the PMs!!! :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
it goes back to what i said before sumo does not really make it obvious that she is not in option given the options and dialogue he puts in the game, and not everyone digs through here to find stuff.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes