Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys I am just wondering... Who here thinks theres gonna be some serious doozies of surprises in this last update?

Personally, not too sure what to expect but I do think its likely to have a plethora of twists :)
Looking forward to the next release.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Hi guys I am just wondering... Who here thinks theres gonna be some serious doozies of surprises in this last update?

Personally, not too sure what to expect but I do think its likely to have a plethora of twists :)
i mean it being the last update, outside of taylor walking up and realizing the whole thing is a dream or us being able to get back with ashely idk how much of a twist sumo would really want to or be willing to add.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

i mean it being the last update, outside of taylor walking up and realizing the whole thing is a dream or us being able to get back with ashely idk how much of a twist sumo would really want to or be willing to add.
It's in the final testing stages now! No major bugs so far :)

No comment on content or twists... if there are any that is ;):unsure:

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
It's in the final testing stages now! No major bugs so far :)

No comment on content or twists... if there are any that is ;):unsure:
mmm Darn I was hoping we would get you on a drunk day maybe you would be willing to share... since obviously you know something.... o well gonna have to wait till its out... worth a try a tho... lol

Reactions: Freezer14

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
mmm Darn I was hoping we would get you on a drunk day maybe you would be willing to share... since obviously you know something.... o well gonna have to wait till its out... worth a try a tho... lol
Yeah, I'm not going to share it, not my place to. ;)
I respect Sumo too much for that to happen. Even if he is a tart! :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, it'll be out soon enough. :)

Red469

May 18, 2018
would be nice to see a cory baby though.
If we talking of preggo..

I would love to see Mc knock up :
Molly, Sarah, Nikki, and Jessica, Cory and her roomie cant think of her name... would be interesting if it was possible to do one at a time as well as all together now ... Still with this being the last update its anyones guess as to who OR IF anyone gets preggo at all...

I guess we will just all have to wait and see what twists and turns are in store :)

Who is excited?
*raises hand*

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
not that i am aware of ... not listed as being in this game
I would like to remind you he used no latex with Sollain And Molly.... So...

I would LOVE to see a preggo Molly, I think she would look Radiant...
Sollain, ya I think she would look mighty fine too but then so would Nikki or Cory...

Damn, a preggo Jessi, Now that would be gorgeous sight...

Who has a fav they would love to see preggo, IF the VN was to go there?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes